Welcome to the Parent Resource Center
What's New at the PRCPDF Flyers for Families and Staff
What's New at the PRCPRC PACKS: Prepackaged Materials Ready for Checkout!
Welcome to the FCPS Parent Resource Center
Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services
2334 Gallows Road, Room 105
Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027
We offer a welcoming and engaging environment for families, educators, and community members. We provide access to information and resources to support the success of all students, including those with learning challenges, special needs, and disabilities.
2021-2022 SY Hours:
The Parent Resource Center is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- In-person consultations are by appointment only. Please call in advance to make an appointment. Virtual Consultations are still available. Please call 703-204-3941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Appointments are not necessary to browse the library and check out resources.
- You can search our library online.
- Contactless pickup is also available upon request.
- Please contact the PRC if you would like materials sent to your child's school or your FCPS office.
- All visitors whether vaccinated or not must wear a mask.
Previous Workshops and Webinars on YouTube
FREE Lending Library
Digital Resources from FCPS and the CommunityExplore
VDOE Special Education Survey
All parents of school-aged children and youth who receive special education services in Virginia are encouraged to complete the Virginia Department of Education’s Annual Parent Involvement Survey. The survey will remain open through December 17, 2021.
Paper copies are available from your school and should have been sent home. Please contact your school’s special education lead teacher or department chair if you did not receive a paper copy of the survey and would like one.
You may also complete the survey online.