Welcome to the Parent Resource Center
Welcome to the FCPS Parent Resource Center
Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services
2334 Gallows Road, Room 105
Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027
We offer a welcoming and engaging environment for families, educators, and community members. We provide access to information and resources to support the success of all students, including those with learning challenges, special needs, and disabilities.
2021-2022 SY Hours:
The Parent Resource Center is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Families should enter the building at Door 4 and take the elevator or stairs to the first floor.
- In-person consultations are by appointment only. Please call in advance to make an appointment.
- Virtual Consultations are still available. Please call 703-204-3941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Appointments are not necessary to browse the library and check out resources.
- You can search our library online.
- Contactless pickup is also available upon request.
- Please contact the PRC if you would like materials sent to your child's school or your FCPS office.
- All visitors whether vaccinated or not must wear a mask.