Parent Resource Center
The FCPS Parent Resource Center (PRC) offers a welcoming and engaging environment for parents, educators and community members to access information and resources to support the success of all students, including those with learning challenges, special needs and disabilities.
- Free workshops
- Free confidential consultations
- Free Lending Library with over 7,000 materials
- Free Resource Guides (email us for copies)
- Parent support groups and information for parents of children with special needs
- Respite Care Resources
- Special Needs Summer Camps
- Other Topics as Needed
The FCPS Parent Resource Center
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services, Entrance 1
2334 Gallows Road, Room 105
Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027
The Parent Resource Center follows Fairfax County Public Schools delays and closings policies.
- If the school system has a 2 hour delay on workshop days, the workshop will be cancelled.
- If school offices are closed, the Parent Resource Center will also be closed.
- If school offices have a delayed opening, then the Parent Resource Center will also have a delayed opening.
If you are unsure if the Parent Resource Center will be open or closed due to weather conditions, please call us (703-204-3941) before coming to the Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services.