Parent Resource Center
VDOE Special Education Parent Survey
The VDOE Special Education Parent Survey is being distributed to schools. Please be on the lookout for these.
Parents will receive a survey and self-addressed envelope to return to the Virginia Department of Education. Please do not return surveys to the school. You may also take the survey online (English | Español).
The FCPS Parent Resource Center (PRC) offers a welcoming and engaging environment for parents, educators and community members to access information and resources to support the success of all students, including those with learning challenges, special needs and disabilities.
- Free workshops
- Free confidential consultations
- Free Lending Library with over 7,000 materials
- Free Resource Guides (email for copies)
- Parent support groups and information for parents of children with special needs
- Respite Care Resources
- Special Needs Summer Camps
- Other Topics as Needed
The FCPS Parent Resource Center
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services, Entrance 1
2334 Gallows Road, Room 105
Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027