Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal civil rights law that prohibits sex discrimination in educational institutions that receive federal dollars.
Title IX Policy Statement
The Fairfax County School Board is committed to maintaining a working and learning environment free from all forms of sex discrimination, including sexual harassment.
Title IX Policy and Procedures
- Regulation 2118; Sexual Harassment by Students
- Student Complaint Process
- Student and Parent FAQs (coming soon)
- Regulation 4950; Sexual Harassment by Employees
- Policy 4950; Sexual Harassment
Title IX Complaint Form
Title IX Training
FCPS employees responding to Title IX complaints are required to have specialized training on how to effectively respond to complaints based on their role in the complaint process.
- Learn more information about the training of FCPS personnel
- New Title IX Rules & FCPS Regulation 2118: Sexual Harassment by Students Training
- New Title IX Rules & FCPS Regulation 2118: Sexual Harassment by Students Quiz