Public Auction and Surplus
Warehouse Operations is primarily responsible for warehousing and distributing a wide variety of products in support of instructional and support functions for the entire school division.
It provides a myriad of ancillary services which include:
- Ready inventory of basic supplies for instructional, administrative, and custodial services
- Assembly and distribution of the Instructional Program Service Center science kits
- Management of the internal mail services and the central oversight of outgoing U.S. Mail
- Redistribution of surplus equipment and furniture
- Removal and disposal of obsolete equipment and furnishings
- Support of special projects throughout the school system.
Johnie Forte, Jr. Support Center
6800-B Industrial Road Springfield, VA 22151
Hours of Operation 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.