College and Career Readiness: Staff, Resources and Programs

Who or What Will Help Me?


School and Career Advice

  • School Counselor
  • College and Career Specialist
  • Career Experience Specialists
  • Employment and Transition Representatives (for students with an IEP)

Personal Care Advice

  • Parent Liaisons
  • School Social Work Services
  • Homeless Liaison Office
  • School Psychology Services


Leadership and Enrichment Opportunities

Talk with your counselor or college and career specialist about more details on these opportunities.

Enrichment Opportunities

Leadership Opportunities


  • College Success Program
  • Career and Transition Programs (for students with an IEP)