Upcoming Job Fairs and Recruitment Events
Translate this page
Come Work With Us!
Engage, Inspire, and Thrive in Your FCPS Career!
- We are dedicated to supporting the success of our schools and offices by recruiting the best candidates to fill instructional and operational positions!
- Learn about our upcoming recruitment events, career opportunities, current job openings, field experiences for Teachers in Training, and student teaching.
- We value diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer.
Recruitment EventsFCPS participates in many college fairs, career fairs, expos, and more throughout the year.
Upcoming School Bus Driver Job Fairs
- March 24 - Stonecroft Transportation Center
- April 18 - Lorton Center
- April 28 - Stonecroft Transportation Center
- May 10 - Lorton Center
- May 19 - Stonecroft Transportation Center
- June 23 - Lorton Center
- June 29 - Stonecroft Transportation Center
Each bus driver job fair will be held from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Upcoming Substitute Information Sessions
Sessions are held virtually weekly on Wednesdays from 1-2 p.m. Candidates will receive an email link to the virtual information session the Monday before.
- March 29
- April 12, 19, 26
- May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June 7, 14
Sign up for an upcoming substitute information session to learn more about becoming a substitute teacher or substitute instructional assistant with us.
Explore positions within FCPS. Decide what might be a good fit based on your background and interests.
Current Job Openings
Find your next job at FCPS. We have positions for instructional staff, administrative staff, and operational staff (such as office positions and building operations).
Field Experiences for Teachers in Training
Each year, we offer student teaching, internships and observation hours to more than 500 teachers in training.