Fairfax Early Childhood Partnerships
Members of the Fairfax Early Childhood Partnership include early childhood professionals from:
- Fairfax County Public Schools.
- Fairfax County Office for Children (OFC).
- Community providers.
- Use the Fairfax County Equitable School Readiness Strategic Plan to provide quality early childhood experiences for every child in Fairfax County.
- Make sure every child is ready to learn when they enter Kindergarten.
- An early childhood educator or provider?
- A health care provider (physical and/or mental health)?
- A dental provider?
- A member of an organization that supports early childhood?
Then we need you!
Quality early childhood experiences and health and dental care plays a large role in school readiness and can impact a child’s early childhood experience. Join the Fairfax Early Childhood Partnership to help strengthen the network of support our community can provide to the children, families and educators in Fairfax County.
- Access to professional development.
- Access to tools and resources.
- Opportunities for networking.
- Opportunity to positively impact the community by sharing your expertise.
Ready Children, Ready Families, Ready Professionals, Ready Schools, Ready Communities