Apple Federal Credit Union
Offering Exclusive Incentives to Our Employees
Apple Federal Credit Union
Founded in 1956 by a group of Fairfax County teachers, and named 2018 Business Partner of the Year, there’s no one that understands the financial needs of the education community better than Apple Federal Credit Union.
With more than 20 branches across Northern Virginia, FREE Online & Mobile Banking, as well as access to more than 53,000 Surcharge-FREE* ATMs nationwide, no matter where you go, we’re nearby.
Exclusives You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
- Get Paid up to Two Days Early**
- By choosing to have your paycheck deposited at Apple, your cash will be in hand at least one day sooner than payday. It’s that simple.
- Educator Line of Credit1
- Borrow up to $5,000 at 0% APR* for the first 12 months.
- Educator Mortgage Program
- Buy a home with little to no money down and earn Cash Rewards when you buy or sell with a HomeAdvantage® agent.
- Educator Visa® Platinum Credit Card2
- Enjoy a low, introductory rate and skip summertime payments. Take advantage of no annual or cash advance fees and more.
- Summer Pay Savings - Earn 1.00% APY3
- Use this high-yield account to create your own pay program for the warm-weather months.
Everyday Banking to Meet Your Needs
- Earn dividends, enjoy FREE ATMs anywhere and more!
- Put your money to work in a higher-yield savings, or invest for the long-term.
- Auto Loans
- With quick pre-approvals, low rates and trusted dealer partners, you’re sure to save.
Open an Apple FCU AccountAs an FCPS employee, you’re eligible to open accounts at Apple! Whether you’re saving for spring break or retirement, their trusted staff will help you every step of the way. Learn more at AppleFCU.org/Educator!
*Some institutions may impose a foreign ATM fee. **This program is NOT endorsed by the school system. The timing of early pay Direct Deposit varies based on the payment file submission from the payee. Apple FCU may make payroll and other electronic transfers available when the payment file is received, up to two (2) business days earlier than the scheduled payment date. Please note that funds are not available for you to spend until they are reflected in the AVAILABLE BALANCE. You should not rely on early pay Direct Deposit to satisfy the needs of scheduled bill or loan payments, or any other date-sensitive financial obligations. Apple FCU is not responsible for overdraft fees resulting from transactions that occur prior to funds posting. 1Some restrictions apply. APR = Annual Percentage Rate as of 03/01/2022 only available for the first 12 months of promotional offer. Line of Credit rates adjust to a Prime Rate APR after the promotion period based on an evaluation of applicant credit; not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. A minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500 must be in place or established within 60 days of the LOC open date to qualify for this promotional Line of Credit. 2To qualify, you must be currently employed by an affiliated school district and have Direct Deposit into an Apple account. Introductory rates apply on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, the APR will be 8.24% to 18.00% based on creditworthiness. The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate; subject to change at any time. See AppleFCU.org/EducatorVisa for details. 3APY = Annual Percentage Yield as of 06/01/2022; subject to change without notice. To qualify, you must be currently employed by an affiliated school district, have an Apple Checking account, have Direct Deposit into an Apple account of at least $500 OR net pay monthly and have a valid email address. See AppleFCU.org/SummerPay for details.
Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Opportunity Lender.