Academy Resource Services (Career and Transition Services)
Providing the assistance necessary to enable students with special needs to successfully participate in academy classes.
Academy Resource Teachers:
- Provide direct support to students
- Instructional support to academy teachers
- Communicate to IEP team at base school
Services are based on student’s individual needs. Examples include:
- Individual and small group instruction
- Review of instructional materials
- Behavioral support plans
- Transition planning and postsecondary linkages
Who to contact for more information?