Check your email, view the Employee News, manage your network account, log into VPN, access tech resources, request a substitute, and more.
Access internal staff resources.Visit the Employee Hub.
Employee News Blog
Get the latest information for employees.View the Employee News blog.
Resources for FCPS Staff
- Access your FCPS email through a web-based browser, like Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- View the Standard School Year Calendar.
- View the Employee Calendar.
Network Account Management
- Forgot or Need to Change Your Password for Schoology, SIS Account, Google, or the FCPS Network? Recover or reset your password.
- View the Identity Manager-Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you are an FCPS employee and require technical assistance, contact the IT Service Desk at [email protected].
- Additional support options are available via FCPS Tech Support Portal.
Applications, Portals, and Online Tools
- Log in to MyTime.
- View MyTime resources on the Employee Hub.
- Access weekly timesheets for bus drivers and bus attendants.
Current teachers, instructional assistants, and other school staff requiring substitute coverage can create a job/absence and request a substitute through Red Rover.
- Log in to Red Rover using your fcps.edu email (no password is needed).
- Video tutorials, training guides, and other resource materials and resources are available for school staff requesting substitutes, substitute teachers, and school administrators are available on the Employee Hub's substitute employment page.
Current Employee Benefits
Here you will find benefits information for all current FCPS employees, such as health insurance, retirement plans, wellness benefits, and disability and leaves information.
Office of Employee Relations (OER)
OER ensures fair and equitable treatment of staff and compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as FCPS policies and regulations affecting equal opportunity in education and employment.
The Licensure Office answers questions regarding instructional licensure for prospective employees while helping current employees with renewals or an endorsement change.
The Onboarding system allows newly hired or rehired employees the opportunity to review and complete relevant Human Resource, Payroll, and Benefit forms.
Outstanding Employee Awards
Each year, FCPS recognizes its outstanding employees at the FCPS Honors gala. Who will you nominate?
Wages, bonuses, and awards, and reimbursements are paid through the Office of Payroll Management.
MyPDE login information, as well as academy course and other professional development opportunities, are available here.
FCPS School and Centers Maps
These Google maps show the location of each school in FCPS grouped by region and filterable by each pyramid. An administrative office location map is also provided.
Here you will find information about preparing for retirement, retirement pension plans (defined benefit plans - ERFC, VRS, and FCERS), and supplemental retirement savings plans (defined contribution plans - 403, 457, VRS Hybrid 457).
If you're looking for details about salary scales, job specifications, and employment verification, the Office of Salary Services is here to help.
Social Media Guidance for Staff
Avoid social media mishaps by becoming familiar with FCPS' Social Media Guidance for Staff.
Office of the Ombuds
The FCPS Office of the Ombuds serves as an independent, confidential resource for students, families, community members, and employees who are seeking informal help to answer questions, resolve concerns, and voice complaints regarding FCPS matters. The Office of the Ombuds reports to the Chief Experience and Engagement Officer.Learn about the Office of the Ombuds.
Apple Federal Credit Union
View exclusives through Apple Federal Credit Union (AFCU) that cannot be found anywhere else. These include Educator Line of Credit, Educator Mortgage Program, Educator Visa® Platinum Credit Card, Summer Pay Savings, as well as everyday banking, such as checking, savings, and auto loans.Learn more or open an AFCU account.