Online Campus Registration
Sign up for online courses
FCPS Online Campus offers courses in an online format and uses multi-media to engage students. These courses are identical in content to those offered in our traditional classrooms. Courses are aligned with the Virginia Standards of Learning (SOL) and follow the Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) Program of Studies.
Students may take up to two online courses for reasons such as:
- the late start option,
- to resolve face to face scheduling conflicts,
- personal reasons including health, and
- others approved by counselor on the Online Campus.
Students who want to take an 8th high school course will pay $680 ($340 for reduced lunch or $68 for free lunch status).
Students pursuing this option should state their intent at the time of course registration and plan closely with their school counselor.
The family is responsible for transportation.
- Complete the Online Technology Checklist.
- Complete and return the registration form to your school counselor.
- The Director of Student Services must sign and approve the registration.
- Once approved, the school counselor processes the registration.
- The school counselor forwards the registration to the Online Campus.
- The student receives an e-mail with instructions on how to access their course from their online instructor.
To check on the status of a registration, contact the local high school counseling office.