Citizen Incident Reports and Claims

How to file a claim with FCPS

Citizen Injury

Citizens who are injured on Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) property should use form FS-147, Citizen Injury (Claim or Report) to document and officially notify FCPS of the incident.

Citizen Property Loss

Citizens who want to report property losses should use form FS-148, Citizen Property Loss (Claim or Report).

Citizens should...

  • Describe the incident fully
  • Attach any supporting documentation to the form
  • Call Risk Management if they have questions concerning the claims process.

Citizen Claim/Report Forms

Citizen Claim/Report Forms (Translated Versions)

  • FS-147

    Citizen Injury Claim/Report (Spanish)

  • FS-148

    Citizen Property Loss Claim/Report (Spanish)

Forms should be submitted to:

Risk Management
  Gatehouse Administration Center I
  8115 Gatehouse Road - Suite 4300
  Falls Church, Virginia 22042

  Phone: 571-423-3620
  Fax: 571-423-3627
  [email protected]