Parent Resource Center Library
PRC Library New Procedures During Covid-19
The Parent Resource Center Lending Library contains over 7,000 books, DVDs, and CDs on topics related to parenting and educating all children including those with learning challenges, mental health concerns, special needs, and disabilities.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update *9/28/2020
The PRC is excited to offer access to our library resources. Our Library will be open for pick-up, on Wednesdays, by appointment only, starting September 30, 2020, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Procedures for Checking out Materials
Choose Materials to be picked up
- Contact the PRC: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-204-3941 to reserve your materials and to make an appointment for pick-up.
- Pick up materials
- The Parent Resource Center library is located at 2334 Gallows Road, Entrance #1, Room 105, Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027 (map)
- Call 703-204-3941 upon your arrival.
- A PRC staff member will greet you at door 1 with requested materials for contactless pickup. Please follow recommended guidelines by wearing a mask.
If you can’t get to us, we can use the inter‐library loan system within FCPS to send it to your child's school library. The school will contact you and make an appointment for pick up.
Procedures for Returning Materials
- Return library materials to us 24/7 in our Book Return located at Entrance 1 of the Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services
- Make an appointment with your child's school to return the materials in the provided envelope.