Student Information System - SIS ParentVUE Account Registration
Access the FCPS secure solution for information about your child's attendance, class performance, demographic data, and more
Welcome to the FCPS Online Registration for your Student Information System (SIS) ParentVUE Account
The parent account activation and management process will not require parents to visit a school to verify their identity. Each parent must provide a unique email address to be used as his or her username.
Please note that it is necessary to have an active Student Information System (SIS) ParentVUE Account to be able to login to Schoology. The same login credentials will be used to access both the SIS and Schoology systems.
ActivateYou will need the activation key that you received in the letter from FCPS to complete the registration process.
SIS ParentVUE Account LoginAlready have a SIS ParentVUE Account?
Online Registration PILOT Opened Friday, March 31stThis optional self-service registration tool enables New and Returning (re-enrolling) families to register students entering Kindergarten (00) through 12th grade for the 2023-2024 school year.
Parent HelpFor assistance obtaining a new or replacement Activation Key, please complete this online request.
- Activation Code Expiration
- The activation code expires at 12:00 am on the date listed as Key Valid Until. This means you must create the account before the date in their letter. If the code has expired you will need to contact your child’s school for a new code.
- Confirmation Email – Not Receiving
- You should check your Spam or junk mail folder.
- Lost My Mailer
- You will need to contact your child’s school so they can reprint the information for you.
- More than One Child per Family
- You will only need to create one account, once your account is created, you will see information for all of your children.