Check your email, manage your network account, log into VPN, access tech resources, request a substitute, and more.
An Inclusive Environment at Laurel Ridge ES
Check Your FCPS E-mail
Online time and attendance entry system
- Log in to MyTime
- Transportation Weekly Report (Transportation drivers and attendants use this application to report time for payroll.)
UConnect - gateway to your human resources and payroll information
- Log in to UConnect (VPN required if logging in from a non-FCPS location)
Manage Your Network Account
Access the FCPS Network Remotely
Professional Development and Evaluation
Request a Substitute
- Current teachers and instructional assistants are able to request a substitute through SmartFindExpress or by calling 703-962-1572.
Access FCPS Google Apps for Education
- 2019-2020 Standard School Year Calendar - Subscribe here
- 2019-2020 Employee Calendar - Subscribe here
Social Media Guidance for Staff
Technology Support for Employees
- If you are an FCPS employee and you require technical assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk at ITServiceDesk@fcps.edu. Additional support options are available via FCPS Intranet when you are at an FCPS site or connect through VPN.
- Educational Employees' Supplementary Retirement System of Fairfax County (ERFC) and ERFCDirect (account access)
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Fairfax County Employees’ Retirement System (FCERS)
Discounts and Incentives
Professional Development Opportunities
MyPDE login information, as well as academy course and other professional development opportunities, are available here.
If you're looking for details about salary scales, job specifications, verification of employment, or the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Office of Business Services is here to help.
Wages, bonuses, and awards, and reimbursements are paid through the Office of Payroll Management.
The Licensure Office helps answer questions regarding instructional licensure for prospective employees while helping current employees know what is needed to get their teaching license renewed or to change an endorsement.
Current Employee Benefits
Here you will find benefits information for all current FCPS employees, such as health insurance, retirement plans, wellness benefits, and disability and leaves information.
Equity and Employee Relations (EER)
EER ensures fair and equitable treatment of staff and compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as FCPS policies and regulations affecting equal opportunity in education and employment.
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee recognition is a major component of two of the four goals of Ignite, FCPS' strategic plan. Employee recognition aligns with the goals of Creating a Caring Culture and ensuring a Premier Workforce.
Here you will find information about preparing for retirement, retirement pension plans (defined benefit plans - ERFC, VRS, and FCERS), and supplemental retirement savings plans (defined contribution plans - 403, 457, VRS Hybrid 457).
Thank you for your interest in working as a Substitute Teacher or Substitute Instructional Assistant at FCPS.
The Onboarding system allows newly hired or rehired employees the opportunity to review and complete relevant Human Resource, Payroll, and Benefit forms.
FCPS School and Centers Maps
These Google maps show the location of each school in FCPS grouped by region and filterable by each pyramid. An administrative office location map is also provided.
FCPS Cares is an opportunity for parents, staff, and community members to recognize FCPS employees for going above and beyond to help others and show they care.
Apple Federal Credit Union (AFCU)
Founded in 1956 by a group of Fairfax County teachers, and named 2018 Business Partner of the Year, there’s no one that understands the financial needs of the education community better than Apple Federal Credit Union.
More employee resources can be found on the FCPS Intranet (VPN may be required).