Family Resource Center Library
FRC Library Procedures
Welcome to the Library
The Family Resource Center Lending Library contains over 10,000 books, eBooks, DVDs, and CDs on topics related to parenting and educating all children including those with learning challenges, mental health concerns, special needs, and disabilities.
The library is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- You can search our library online.
- Please contact the FRC if you would like materials sent to your child's school or your FCPS office.
Help for Finding Materials
In-Person: Browse our Library in person from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Virtually: Choose Materials to be picked up
- Browse the library online: (login not required to find materials)
- Browse our padlet for recommendations
- Speak with a staff member to help choose materials: call or email
- Find eBooks
PRC Packs: Prepackaged Materials Ready for Checkout!
Our staff has curated top resources from our library, webinars, and digital resources on some of our most requested topics.
Supporting Children and Teens with ADHD
Supporting Children and Teens with Anxiety
Supporting Children and Teens with big emotions
Supporting Children and Teens with motivation
Procedures for Checking out Materials
Procedures for Returning Materials
- Return library materials to us 24/7 in our Book Return located at Entrance 1 of the Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services (map).
- Make an appointment with your child's school to return the materials in the provided envelope.