Technology @ Home
Technology Discounts for FCPS Students and Staff
This program is available to currently enrolled FCPS students. Students must register using their FCPS G Suite for Education email, formerly FCPS Google Apps for Education. After you install the program, you will need to connect to the Internet at least once every 30 days to keep the software active and you will need to verify enrollment annually. After graduation, the subscription/account can be renewed through many post-secondary schools, or through Microsoft.
Questions should be directed to the managing vendor, Kivuto. To purchase the program, please access the site from home, since it is restricted with in FCPS. Support and other FAQs are available on the site as well; click on Help in the upper right hand corner. Detailed registration process directions are available here.
- For Students: https://fcps.onthehub.com.
- 1-855-561-4175 (Toll Free) (Mon.-Fri., 6am-6pm EST)
- Officeemail@example.com (Response Time is 1-2 days)
Students and Staff can receive discounts on monthly subscriptions, $19.99/mo. for all 20+ apps, directly from Adobe.
- Students & Staff: https://www.adobe.com
Employees can purchase Microsoft Office at discount rates. Staff must register using their FCPS.edu email and renew eligibility annually. If you registered previously and log in and see no products, go to your account information and click on 'Eligibility'. If you have Please do not install personal copies of on FCPS-owned devices. This site must be accessed from home.
- Faculty & Staff: https://fcpswah.onthehub.com
Dell offers discounts off laptops, notebooks, digital cameras, and other accessories.
- Click on https://www.Dell.com/Dell4Education and enter "Fairfax County Public Schools"
- or, Phone 1-800-695-8133, use Member ID: US126396804
HP also offers discounts off laptops, notebooks, digital cameras, and other accessories.
- Click on http://www.hpdirect.com/employee/fairfaxcounty
- or, call 1-800-473-4732, use Company Code #3247.