FCPS Annual Volunteer Badge Renewals
The process for renewing volunteer badges
- Volunteer badges expire each school year on June 30 and must be renewed annually.
- It is the school’s responsibility to renew badges for returning volunteers.
- School contacts are to communicate with volunteers or groups of volunteers and create a list of returning volunteers. After receiving a list of returning volunteers, the school contact shall:
- Ensure that the “legal name” submitted matches the one on the existing badge
- Send the list of returning volunteers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive the badges from FCPS Human Resources and distribute the badges to the returning volunteers.
If a badge lapses for one full school year, the volunteer will have to be fingerprinted again before they can enter a school as a volunteer.