Family Engagement Survey 2021-22
Make Your Voice Heard! Take the 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey
This webpage is being translated through "machine translation" using Google Translate. [Disclaimer]
Note: The results of 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey were published in September 2022.
When schools build strong partnerships with families, respond to their concerns, and honor their contributions, students can experience a range of benefits including improved school readiness, higher student achievement, better social skills and behavior, and increased likelihood of high school graduation.
Fairfax County Public Schools is committed to building authentic relationships with families. Parents and caregivers can help by participating in the 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey! Survey topics include:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community to see if FCPS is meeting its goals at the school, region, and division levels
Survey results will be used to develop a plan to improve family and school partnerships throughout the division.
How to Complete the Survey
There are three ways you can complete the survey:
- Check your email on March 13, for an invitation with a survey link from K12Insight, with subject line: FCPS Family Engagement Survey.
- Ask the front office staff of your child's school for a paper survey. You can complete it right there on the spot or take it home and return it during the survey window.
- Use one of the school computers. Front office staff would be happy to show you an available computer for you to complete the survey electronically.
If you are unable to access the survey at your child's school, please take the survey via this link: Family Engagement Survey 2021-22. It will be active on March 13 and closes April 10, 2022 (extended date).
The survey is offered in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Amharic, Farsi, Urdu, Pashto, and Vietnamese. All responses are confidential. For more information, please contact the main office at your child's school.