Credit Recovery Academy: Grades 7-12
The Credit Recovery Academy provides an opportunity for students to recover one high school course credit. Students may not take these courses for new course credit. Students are eligible to enroll in a Credit Recovery Academy course if they have previously received a grade of F. However, students who have passed Algebra 1 may take the Credit Recovery Academy course to improve their understanding and skills before the next school year. No additional course credit will be awarded to these students. Transportation information will be communicated to families prior to the start of the program.
|July 9 to July 27, 2018||8 a.m. to 1 p.m.||April 30 to June 25, 2018||
FCPS Students: No Tuition
Out-of-County Students: $600
Out-of-County Students SOL Remediation (Algebra 1, Biology, and Geometry): $400
- Emergency Care Form
- Health Information
- Medication Authorization
- Epinephrine Authorization
- Inhaler Authorization
- Only students in credit recovery courses receive grades.
- Grades will be calculated according to guidelines outlined in FCPS High School Grading and Reporting to Parents.
- Grade point average (GPA) is calculated on the basis of all courses for which credit has been earned or attempted, including repeated courses previously passed.
- Withdrawing from a course:
- Students who withdraw from July 9-July 12 may do so without a grade penalty.
- Students who withdraw from July 13-July 24 will receive a mark of withdrawn failing (WF) or withdrawn passing (WP).
- Students who withdraw after July 24 will receive a mark of withdrawn pass (WP) or fail (F).