Middle School Career and Technical Education (CTE)
Business and Information Technology - Middle School
Family and Consumer Sciences - Middle School
Annual Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is committed to a learning and working environment free from all forms of discrimination. No person shall on the basis of, race, sex, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy status, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, veteran status, and disability be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any FCPS sponsored educational program or activity. Retaliation against any person who reports or participates as a witness in the investigation of a discrimination and/or harassment complaint is strictly prohibited.
FCPS provides career pathway opportunities that include study in the areas of:
- Business Education and Information Technology
- Family and Consumer Science
- Health and Medical
- Technology and Engineering Education
- Trade and Industry
Annual Legal Notice
This is an annual notice of the availability of the postsecondary education and employment data published by the State Council of Higher Education (SCHEV) on its website pursuant to § 23.1-204.1.
- SCHEV Map of Virginia Colleges & Universities
- Top 100 professions in the Commonwealth by median pay and the education, training, and skills required for each such profession (Word; State Superintendent's Memo)
- Top 10 degree programs at institutions of higher education in the Commonwealth by median pay of program graduates (Word; State Superintendent's Memo)