Request a transcript
What is a transcript?
Transcripts are the school records that document a student’s attendance, classes taken, and grades earned during each school year.
General Education Diploma (GED)
Where is your transcript?
Graduated AFTER June 2018 or currently attending FCPS
Records for all previous grade levels are also kept by the last school the student attended for up to 5 years.
Graduated ON or BEFORE June 2018
Request A Transcript:
The FCPS Records Center is responsible for all student transcripts and immunization records that are 5 years or older. All younger records are still maintained at last school the student attended. Search for your school.
Submit your request to the Fairfax County Public Schools' Records Center using the following options:
Send completed form along with a copy of an unexpired proof of identity (driver's license or other U.S. government issued ID) and contact phone number to the following address:
FCPS, Records Center, Attention Registrar
3701 Franconia Road
Alexandria, VA 22310
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - In Person
What I Need to Provide:
- Provide one proof of identity:
- Unexpired Driver's License
- Unexpired Government Issued Photo ID
- Student's full name (as it was when attending school).
- Student's date of birth.
- Name of the last FCPS school attended.
- Last month and year the student attended an FCPS school.
- Whether the student graduated or withdrew.
- The records being requested (high school transcript, middle school transcript, immunization records…)
- The reason the record is being requested (i.e., education, employment, identification, etc.).
- Full address(es) of where to send the copies.
- The signature of either the parent or legal guardian, or the student depending on the student’s age.
|Transcripts/Immunization Records||The cost for each request is $5.00 for the first six pages. Each additional page is $0.20.|
|Attendance or Graduation Verification||$15 per copy|
|Replacement Diploma||$15 per copy|
Note: You may obtain your immunization records AND transcript for elementary, middle, and high school at the same time with the same request, provided the student attended all three levels at FCPS.
- Check (Payable to FCPS)
- Moneyorder (Payable to FCPS)
- Credit/Debit Card – Online ordering only