Request School Immunization Records
The FCPS Records Center is responsible for all student transcripts and immunization records that are 5 years or older. All younger records are still maintained at the last school the student attended. Search for your school.
Notice: May not be available for students who enrolled prior to September 1985.
General Education Diploma (GED)
What I Need to Provide:
- Provide one proof of identity:
- Unexpired Driver's License
- Unexpired Government Issued Photo ID
- Student's full name (as it was when attending school).
- Student's date of birth.
- Name of the last FCPS school attended.
- Last month and year the student attended an FCPS school.
- Whether the student graduated or withdrew.
- The records being requested (high school transcript, middle school transcript, immunization records…)
- The reason the record is being requested (i.e., education, employment, identification, etc.).
- Full address(es) of where to send the copies.
- The signature of either the parent or legal guardian, or the student depending on the student’s age.
The cost for each copy is $5.00 for the first six pages and $0.20 for each additional page.
You may obtain your immunization records AND transcript for elementary, middle, and high school at the same time with the same request, provided the student attended all three levels at FCPS.
- Check (Payable to FCPS)
- Moneyorder (Payable to FCPS)
- Credit/Debit Card – Online ordering only
Request Immunization Records:
Submit your request to the Fairfax County Public Schools' Records Center using the following options:
Send completed form along with a copy of an unexpired proof of identity (driver's license or other U.S. government issued ID) and contact phone number to the following address:
FCPS, Records Center, Attention Registrar
3701 Franconia Road
Alexandria, VA 22310