Student Information System - SIS ParentVUE Account Registration
Access the FCPS secure solution for information about your child's attendance, class performance, demographic data, and more
SIS ParentVUE provides parents with electronic access to their child's information.
The resources below will guide you on how to activate and/or access your SIS ParentVUE account.
If you are a new parent or returning to FCPS from another district, please try our Online Registration (OLR) process optional tool.
- If a parent/guardian creates a new SIS ParentVUE account:
- The parent will not be able to login to other applications for 24 hours. An overnight process uploads the SIS ParentVUE account to other applications
- If an existing parent with a SIS ParentVUE account changes their password:
- It can take up to 30 minutes for the change to flow to other applications
ActivateIf you do not have an activation key, please contact your child's school to request an Activation Letter to create your account.
SIS ParentVUE Account LoginAlready have a SIS ParentVUE Account?
Online Registration Opened June 30thThis optional self-service registration tool enables New and Returning (re-enrolling) families to register students entering Kindergarten (00) through 12th grade for the 2023-2024 school year.
Parent HelpFor assistance obtaining a new or replacement Activation Key, please complete this online request.
- Activation Code Expiration
- The activation code expires at 12:00 am on the date listed as Key Valid Until. This means you must create the account before the date in their letter. If the code has expired you will need to contact your child’s school for a new code.
- Confirmation Email – Not Receiving
- You should check your Spam or junk mail folder.
- Lost My Mailer
- You will need to contact your child’s school so they can reprint the information for you.
- More than One Child per Family
- You will only need to create one account, once your account is created, you will see information for all of your children.