Personal & Academic Enrichment
FCPS ACE’s Adult Personal and Academic enrichment programs are designed to provide interesting, unique classes for community members. Our classes motivate students to explore new ideas and gain new skills. At ACE, we strive to provide you with access to programs that are high quality, enjoyable, and affordable.
What do you want to do?
- Enjoy the company of like-minded individuals as you learn a new skill.
- Prepare for a new adventure in life.
- Or simply add some genuine satisfaction to your day.
What types of classes does ACE offer?
The specific classes offered will vary with the season in support of student interest and instructor availability. ACE offers classes in a variety of areas, such as:
- Cinema and Photography Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Floral Design Arts
- Researching Genealogy, History, and Culture
- Writing Classes
- Classroom sessions to learn what you can do to promote mind and body wellness.
- Parent Self-Help Classes
- Classes that parents and their children can take together.
Classes are offered at multiple locations throughout Fairfax County, as well as online. Online classes include a combination of instructor lead classes as well as self-paced classes that you can access at your own pace.