Tutor.com - Summer Access
How to access tutor.com between school years.
When can a student access Tutor.com?
- New FCPS Student - Newly enrolled students will be able to access Tutor.com through Schoology by August 11, 2023.
- Seniors - August 4, 2023 will be the last date graduated seniors will be able to access the network.
- Summer School - Students attending summer Credit Recovery Academy (CRA), Online Campus (OC) or Online Economics & Personal Finance (EPF) can access Tutor.com through their active summer course in Schoology.
Students can access Tutor.com over the summer months by logging into Schoology through a course. However, after mid-June, when a student clicks on courses, the courses from the 2022-23 SY will no longer show up since they will be archived in transition to the new school year. Therefore, students must follow the instructions below to access Tutor.com from an archived course during the summer months.
- Download the Tutor.com Summer Access Flyer (English)
- Download the Tutor.com Summer Access Flyer (Spanish)
Step 1: Log in to Schoology
Step 2: Access an archived course
- Click Courses at the top of the page.
- Click My Courses on the right.
- Click Archived to view past courses.
- Click the Section Link under the desired course
- Click on the Tutor.com icon located in the left side bar to access online tutoring services
If a student needs help understanding the process of viewing archived courses, visit this Schoology support page for detailed directions and an animated gif that will help visually.
How Tutor.com works for Elementary
How Tutor.com works for Middle and High School
Tutor.com - Opt-Out Information
This web page is being translated through "machine translation" using Google Translate. [Disclaimer]