Student Information System (SIS) - ParentVUE Mobile App
This information guides the user through the process of using the ParentVUE Mobile App on a handheld device or phone. Please note that this App is only available to parents.
Minimum requirements for using this App
- iPhone, iPad touch, and iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
- Android 2.01 or higher
- ParentVUE users need to have a wireless or an internet connection
- Users must be able to access the iTunes or Google Play store
- Screen layouts vary slightly by device
Installing the App
- Access the iTunes or Google Play store
- Parents – Search for “ParentVUE”
- The App is provided by Edupoint Educational Systems
- Select only the ParentVUE app
- Follow the prompts to install
Log onto the App
- Select Fairfax County Public Schools
- Enter your SIS ParentVUE Account Username and Password
- Click on the Login Button
- Do not use the Save your Password option
- The Home screen will show all the students associated with this account.
- Select desired student
Viewing Information (click the link to open)
- Messages – not used in FCPS
- Grade Book- assignment details – dependent on teacher entry
- Daily Assignments (mobile app only) – dependent on teacher entry
- Class Notes (mobile app only) – Student entered class notes, and visible to parents as view only
- Student Info, including Address, Contact Phone Numbers and Emergency Contacts
- Class Schedule
- School Information
- Click on Log off
- FCPS strongly recommends that users log off of the application after each use, as there is currently no timeout feature.
- Protect your personal information!