Changes to High School Transcripts

School Year 2023-24

High school course titles for courses that receive additional 0.5 or 1.0 weighting have been updated to increase transparency of high school transcripts.

Beginning with the 2023-24 school year, high school course titles will now reflect:

  • An HN (Honors) for any course that has a 0.5 additional weighting. 
  • An AV (Advanced), AP (Advanced Placement), DE (Dual Enrollment), or IB (International Baccalaureate) for any course that has a 1.0 additional weighting

AV is the new label that was created to address several college-level courses that previously had a 1.0 additional weighting without a designation. For example, Multivariable Calculus now has AV at the end.

The course title changes will apply across all weighted courses across all high schools. This will only impact the course history for currently enrolled high school students.

Please Note: Middle school students will also have their unofficial transcript available in Parent/StudentVUE. 

Increased Access to Transcripts

To increase accessibility of unofficial transcripts, ParentVUE and StudentVUE have a new feature that allows students and parents/caregivers to generate an unofficial transcript to view or print without requiring a request to the school.

Currently, the unofficial transcript only includes prior high school courses. Starting in early September, the unofficial transcript will also include the current school year’s classes.

How to Access Transcripts

Parents/caregivers and students may access their unofficial transcript by following the instructions below:

  • Log in to ParentVUE or StudentVUE. 
  • On the left navigation, click Course History.  
  • Near the top of the screen, click Unofficial Transcript to start the process of creating an unofficial transcript. (This can take up to one minute.)  

The unofficial transcript will remain available via the same button for 10 days. After that time, clicking the button will create an updated version of the unofficial transcript.  

Questions? Please contact your school counselor.