|July 1 - 29||9 am – 1 pm|
|August 1 -19||8 am – 3:30 pm|
|August 22||7:30 am – 4 pm (regular office hours)|
|August 30||12 PM - 4 PM (office)
4 PM - 8 PM (Bulldog BBQ)
Registration information for 2016-17 school year.
Westfield is reading the graphic novel, March, by John Lewis. Learn about the congressman’s heroic journey during the Civil Rights movement this summer! Books are available in the library for check out!
Reading March gets you closer to winning cash and prizes with FCPS’ Book Your Summer program! Click here for more information on how to READ and WIN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn_ZJL-xBw
Summer AP and Honor reading assignments can be found here.
Class of 2020 Bulldog Bootcamp - Registration due by August 5th
Great opportunity for rising freshmen to become acquainted with Westfield High School before school starts! Get to know your classmates and make new friends. Speakers and seminars to help you get ready for high school.
Sign up now.
Algebra Refresher Camp - Registration due by July 11th
The Algebra refresher camp is an exciting summer program tailored specifically to the math class the student is taking in the fall.
Sign up for the course that is right for you.
Registration for Summer Academic Programs
Registration begins May 2 for the following FCPS summer academic programs: Credit Recovery Academy, SOL Remediation, SOL Test Only, Summer Online Campus High School, and ESOL Online. Students should register for programs based on the grade they are in during the current 2015-16 school year. Please visit the Summer Learning Programs page for more information.
Victor O'Neill Studios
Victor O'Neill Studio's is proud to partner with Westfield High School, and we are happy to let you know about our new, streamlined website! Families can go not only for information but also to view and purchase all school related images (yearbook, seniors, graduation, dances, candids, etc). We are especially excited to have this available to your families before the coming graduation season.
SIS Parent Vue Accounts
- SIS Parent Account Access – Allows parents access to teacher grade books, attendance information, course history and other useful information
- New Users: Please go to http://www.fcps.edu/it/MyParentAccount/ to create your Parent Access Account. To create an account, parents will need an “Activation Key”.
- Returning Users: Please go to https://sisparent.fcps.edu to logon to your Parent Vue Account.
- Parent Blackboard Access: As of October 1, 2015, parents MUST have a Parent Vue account in order to have parent access to Blackboard. If you lost your access to Blackboard, please create your Parent Vue account.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org you need a new activation key or are having issues logging onto your Parent Vue Account. Please include your name, email address, student's name, students ID number and a short description of what the issue is.
2016-2017 Student Parking Information Forms -Parking Permits will now be sold during the school as long as parking spaces remain available. Students should bring all signed completed forms with your payment and drivers license to the security office in K102. Applicants will receive a safety briefing prior to receiving a parking permit.
Effective for the 2016-2017 school year:
Westfield Office Hours will be 7:30am-4pm
Hours for Instructional Staff Counselors will be 8am-3:30pm
Exterior doors will remain locked until 7:30 a.m.Students will not be permitted to enter the building before 7:30 a.m. unless arrangements have been made for the student to be supervised by a WHS staff member. Please plan accordingly.
Mondays will be designated as late bus days. Teachers will be expected to make themselves available for students from 3:05 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m., students not with a teacher, club sponsor, coach, etc. will be directed to the library where they will supervised by administrators on duty and security staff until late buses arrive (approx. 5:00 p.m.)