Congratulations Sara on making it through to the live performance round on American Idol.
State Championship Team Gear has arrived. Gear can be picked up in the activities office. Please bring ID or receipt.
If you missed ordering or you would like to take a look at some new items, visit the link below.
3D Sculpture Class - Raku Firing
Follow us on Twitter: @Westfield_HS
SIS Parent Vue Accounts
- SIS Parent Account Access – Allows parents access to teacher grade books, attendance information, course history and other useful information
- New Users: Please go to http://www.fcps.edu/it/MyParentAccount/ to create your Parent Access Account. To create an account, parents will need an “Activation Key”.
- Returning Users: Please go to https://sisparent.fcps.edu to logon to your Parent Vue Account.
- Parent Blackboard Access: As of October 1, 2015, parents MUST have a Parent Vue account in order to have parent access to Blackboard. If you lost your access to Blackboard, please create your Parent Vue account.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org you need a new activation key or are having issues logging onto your Parent Vue Account. Please include your name, email address, student's name, students ID number and a short description of what the issue is.
Student Parking Information
- 2015-2016 Student Parking Information Forms -Parking Permits will now be sold during the school as long as parking spaces remain available. Students should bring all signed completed forms with your payment and drivers license to the security office in K102. Applicants will receive a safety briefing prior to receiving a parking permit.
Effective for the 2015-2016 school year:
Westfield Office Hours will be 7:30am-4pm
Hours for Instructional Staff Counselors will be 8am-3:30pm
Exterior doors will remain locked until 7:30 a.m.Students will not be permitted to enter the building before 7:30 a.m. unless arrangements have been made for the student to be supervised by a WHS staff member. Please plan accordingly.
Mondays will be designated as late bus days. Teachers will be expected to make themselves available for students from 3:05 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m., students not with a teacher, club sponsor, coach, etc. will be directed to the library where they will supervised by administrators on duty and security staff until late buses arrive (approx. 5:00 p.m.)