Community Yard Sale Fundraiser on Saturday, May 21st from 8AM-12PM.
- Location: Westfield High School (sidewalk in front of school)
- Help support Westfield's Robotics Club to buy parts for their 2016/17 robot by renting a table to sell your wares! $25 for one table. To sign up, please send an email with your name and contact number to CommunityYardSale@outlook.com.
Class of 2020 Bulldog Bootcamp - Registration due by August 5th.
End of Year Payments
Friday, April 29th, was the last day that Westfield HS accepted checks for student fees, obligations, and other purchases. This does not apply to food services (cafeteria) or the PTSA for the ANGP. Cash or money orders are the only acceptable form of payment from May 2nd – June 30th.
ESOL Online Summer Program
- Who: ESOL Students Levels 1-4
- What: Develop academic language and critical and creative thinking skills
- When: July 5-22 (3 weeks)
- Where: Online 10:30am - 11:30am. M-F.
- What is Needed: A computer with internet access and headphones with a microphone
- Cost: FREE
- Registration: May 2-27 Online* Seats are limited, so sign up soon!
- QUESTIONS? see Mrs. Jennifer Kuchno, ESOL Summer School Liaison, in A116 or email JLKuchno@fcps.edu
*Registered ESOL Online students must attend an afterschool training session on Monday, 5/16 or Monday, 5/23 when late buses are available. See Mrs. Kuchno for details.
CLASS OF 2016 NEWS
Westfield High School’s senior prom will be held Friday May 13th at the Hyatt in Reston Town Center.
Tickets will be sold during all lunches May 4th – 11th for $75 each cash ONLY. Please download and complete the Prom 2016 Guest Permission Form if your guest will be a non-Westfield student.
Senior Speak Out Survey!
Speak out on what YOU want to do and have at YOUR All Night Grad Celebration! Please click the link below and answer a few questions to voice YOUR opinion and make your party the best it can be!! Your answers are completely anonymous. Please be honest. This is YOUR party. We want YOU to enjoy it!
(works best in Google Chrome browser) http://goo.gl/forms/6tzhCGedbC
SIS Parent Vue Accounts
- SIS Parent Account Access – Allows parents access to teacher grade books, attendance information, course history and other useful information
- New Users: Please go to http://www.fcps.edu/it/MyParentAccount/ to create your Parent Access Account. To create an account, parents will need an “Activation Key”.
- Returning Users: Please go to https://sisparent.fcps.edu to logon to your Parent Vue Account.
- Parent Blackboard Access: As of October 1, 2015, parents MUST have a Parent Vue account in order to have parent access to Blackboard. If you lost your access to Blackboard, please create your Parent Vue account.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org you need a new activation key or are having issues logging onto your Parent Vue Account. Please include your name, email address, student's name, students ID number and a short description of what the issue is.
Student Parking Information
- 2015-2016 Student Parking Information Forms -Parking Permits will now be sold during the school as long as parking spaces remain available. Students should bring all signed completed forms with your payment and drivers license to the security office in K102. Applicants will receive a safety briefing prior to receiving a parking permit.
Effective for the 2015-2016 school year:
Westfield Office Hours will be 7:30am-4pm
Hours for Instructional Staff Counselors will be 8am-3:30pm
Exterior doors will remain locked until 7:30 a.m.Students will not be permitted to enter the building before 7:30 a.m. unless arrangements have been made for the student to be supervised by a WHS staff member. Please plan accordingly.
Mondays will be designated as late bus days. Teachers will be expected to make themselves available for students from 3:05 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m., students not with a teacher, club sponsor, coach, etc. will be directed to the library where they will supervised by administrators on duty and security staff until late buses arrive (approx. 5:00 p.m.)