Inclement Weather Plan
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
K - 6
Mon - Fri: 9:05am - 3:55pm
Mon - Fri: 9:15am - 12:30pm
Mon - Fri: 12:30pm - 3:45pm
Mon - Fri: 9:05 am - 3:55 pm
Follow the Principal's Blog...
Download our App for Parents...
Fall Book Fair
- Book lovers are in for a treat at Freedom Hill Elementary’s upcoming Fall Book Fair, November 17th-21st! The library will be filled with an exciting selection of new and popular fiction and nonfiction titles that would make great gifts for students or teachers.
- Students will come with their classes to preview the fair on Monday and Tuesday.
- Tuesday evening from 5:30-8:00 pm is Family Night, a time when students and parents can browse and begin making purchases.
- The fair will be open for parent and student purchases through Friday morning at 10:30 am. Cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Volunteer opportunities abound with the fair! Email librarian Katherine Trott at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a part of the fun.
- Dreambox learning is a math program that utilizes virtual manipulatives to review and extend student learning.
- Click here (English PDF/Spanish PDF) to view parent setup directions that explain how students can access the program from home 24-7, on any computer or iPad (other tablets are not compatible).
- Student usernames and passwords are the same as their FCPS MyOn accounts. Please contact your child's teacher if you need these credentials.
UPDATE! Bring Your Own Device
- Individual teachers in grades 4-6 are opening their classrooms to the BYOD program. Teachers will notify parents of the start date in the coming days.
- Click here to learn about our program guidelines
- Acceptable Devices at FHES for the 2014-2015 School Year
- Grades 3 & 4 - iPads/Windows/Android Tablets or eReaders
- Grades 5 & 6 - iPads/Windows/Android Tablets or eReaders, netbooks, or laptops
Need a Blackboard Parent Account?
- Click here for directions
- Having trouble completing the account process? Click here to submit a trouble ticket for assistance.
- A response to your ticket will be emailed to you by the IT Service Desk. If you have not received a response within 2-3 days, please check your email SPAM filter.
2014-2015 School Theme