Inclement Weather Plan
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
K - 6
Mon: 9:15am - 1:25pm
Tues - Fri: 9:15am - 3:55pm
Mon: 9:15am - 11:05am
Tues - Fri: 9:15am - 12:25pm
Mon: 11:05am - 1:25pm
Tues - Fri: 12:25pm - 3:45pm
Mon: 9:15 am - 11:15 pm
Tues - Fri: 9:15 am - 3:55 pm
FHES School Boundary Decision
- Parents, click here (pdf) to read the attached letter from Assistant Superintendent, James Kacur, in regard to the recent decisions made on the FHES school boundary.
- Please contact the Freedom Hill main office with any questions.
SOL Testing Begins Tuesday, May 14th
- Click here (pdf) to download the FHES testing calendar.
- The SOL tests are quickly approaching. Help your child prepare for the Social Studies and Science SOL tests by using SOLPass.org. Please refer to the SOL Practice link in the Student Resources section (left side menu) of our website for more information
FHES International Day
- A big "Thank You" goes out to all of the parents and community members who made this special day such a success!
- Check back soon for pictures...
- Did you miss the first orientation? An additional orientation will be held on Wednesday, May 15th at 9:30am.
- Click here (pdf) to view the orientation presentation..
- Decisions for eligible Level IV students to attend our assigned Center or continue at FHES in our Local Level IV program must be submitted to AAP Office by May 17th!
- Click here to access the FHES Kindergarten Orientation Page
A New Communication Tool for Parents!
- Report student absences, contact the main office, connect to the FHES website or Mr. Bloom's Blog.
- Download this free app for your iPhone or your Andriod Mobile Devices.