Inclement Weather Plan
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
K - 6
Mon - Fri: 9:05am - 3:55pm
Mon - Fri: 9:15am - 12:30pm
Mon - Fri: 12:30pm - 3:45pm
Mon - Fri: 9:05 am - 3:55 pm
Follow the Principal's Blog...
Download our App for Parents...
Considering the purchase of a device for your child for BYOD or home use?
- Technology@Home enables FCPS students and staff to purchase technology products for home use directly from vendors at discounted rates.
- Click this link to learn more about all offers.
- Click this link to access the December deals.
Don't forget to play Dreambox over the break!
- Click Here to access Dreambox Learning from home or dowload the app, it's free!
- Dreambox Learning is a math program that utilizes virtual manipulatives to review and extend student learning. Click here to learn more about the program.
- Click here (English PDF/Spanish PDF) to view parent setup directions explaining how students can access the program from home, 24-7, on any computer or iPad (other tablets are not compatible).
- Student usernames and passwords are the same as their FCPS MyOn accounts. Please contact your child's teacher if you need these credentials.
Bring Your Own Device is Up and Running
- Teachers in grades 3-6 have opened their classrooms to the BYOD program.
- Click here to learn about our program guidelines
- Acceptable Devices at FHES for the 2014-2015 School Year
- Grades 3 & 4 - iPads/Windows/Android Tablets or eReaders
- Grades 5 & 6 - iPads/Windows/Android Tablets or eReaders, netbooks, or laptop
Need a Blackboard Parent Account?
- Click here for directions
- Having trouble completing the account process? Click here to submit a trouble ticket for assistance.
- A response to your ticket will be emailed to you by the IT Service Desk. If you have not received a response within 2-3 days, please check your email SPAM filter.