The January 23 SAT makeup day is February 20. Test Takers will receive correspondence from SAT concerning the makeup date.
What is the Wolverine Green?
Since 2006, there have been numerous discussions and landscape designs for the front island space, one of the key areas for the entire campus. Today, it is just a space to walk through. Looking to the near future, the vision is to create a beautiful, functional, sustainable environment that is engaging, environmentally friendly and energy-efficient. With wide walkways, seating for classes or just small gatherings, the island will encompass native trees and plants in an enriching, inviting atmosphere. The Wolverine Green will be something to be enjoyed every day for every person who walks on the campus for the next 30 years and beyond. Our goal is to begin this project in 2016.
How can I donate to the Wolverine Green project?
We welcome and are indeed grateful for anything you can give. Please click here to make your tax-deductible donation online.
WP's GOT SPIRIT!
- West Potomac High Grad Wins Parachuting Championship
- DCMetroTheaterArts' Best of 2015 #22: High School and Training Programs
- SIS (Student Information System) Parent Accounts
- Put a Face with a Name! Meet our Administration and Support Team
- Become a Member of the Wolverine Athletic Booster Club (WABC)
8: PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm, Library
11: Papa John's Fundraiser for ANGC
12: 2nd Quarter Report Cards Mailed Home
13: Valentine's Dinner, Dance, Raffle & Silent Auction, 6:30pm, Mt. Vernon Country Club, tickets
15: NO SCHOOL (President's Day Holiday)
16-22: Pyramid Art Show
- Opening Reception: Feb 17, 5pm-7pm, Springbank Arts Center, FREE
20: Edison Academy Open House, 11am-2pm
5: ACT Mock Test, 9am
7: PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm, Library
10: Papa John's Fundraiser for ANGC
4: PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm, Library
7: Papa John's Fundraiser for ANGC
2: PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm, Library
12: Papa John's Fundraiser for ANGC
6: PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm, Library
- Graduation, 9:30am, Patriot Center at George Mason
- All Night Graduation Celebration, 10pm-2am, Tickets