Monday-Friday 7:30am - 2:15pm
Monday-Friday 7:15am - 3:30pm
2016 WIDA test notification for parents (pdf)
HMS Curriculum Night presentation (pdf)
The following are the HMS Course Selection documents for 2016-2017
- Course Selection Rising 6th Grade (pdf)
- Course Selection Rising 7th Grade (pdf)
- Course Selection Rising 8th Grade (pdf)
The following are the links to the course catalog for Holmes Middle School 2016-17 school year. The catalog can be used to find information about core curriculum and elective classes. If you have any questions about the course please email your counselor.
- 2016-17 6th Grade Classes (link)
- 2016-17 7th Grade Classes (link)
- 2017-17 8th Grade Classes (link)
Service requirements for each grade
6th Grade (pdf)
7th Grade (pdf)
- Late bus are available every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Students who are planning to use the late bus will be expected to be at school from 2:25 pm to about 4:30 pm – please note that the 4:30 pm time might change to 4:45 pm depending on adjustments made by FCPS transportation based on availability of buses. If you have any other questions about the after-school program and/or late bus run, please contact Mr. Cabezas, After-School Program Coordinator.
- HMS gladly accept checks! Include: driver's license number, full name, street address, phone numbers. (pdf)
- 2015-16 HMS School Supply list is here
- Inclement Weather: When Fairfax County Public Schools have a schedule change (closing or delay) due to inclement weather or other emergencies, the information is communicated as soon as the decision is made in these ways:
Posted here, Facebook and Twitter. Posted on TV Channel 21 (Cox Communications, Reston Comcast, and Verizon cable customers only). Sent via e-mail to parents, employees, and KIT Plus subscribers of Delayed Openings and School Closings through the Keep in Touch e-mail notification system. Called in to area radio and television stations. Sent via text message to Keep in Touch Plus subscribers who have opted to receive Delayed Openings and School Closings.