Welcome to Fairview Elementary
- SOL Schedule
- Tdap Information for Rising 6th Graders
- 2016-17 School Supply Kits are on Sale Now!
- 2016-17 Student Intention Forms
- 2016-17 Student Placement Information Form
- Kindergarten Memorial Day Sing Along, May 27 @ 11:00 am
- Memorial Day Holiday, no school, May 30
- Band Concert, June 7 at 7:00 pm
- 4th Grade Strings Concert, June 9 @ 7:00 pm
- Spring Family fun Night, June 10 at 6:00 pm
- 5th and 6th Grade Strings Concert, June 15 at 7:00 pm
- 6th Grade promotion, June 21 at 11:00 am
- Last Day of School, Students Released 2 hours early, June 23
SIS Parent Accounts
SIS is a new secure student information system which will allow parents to see their child's attendance records, grades and other information. Parents will now access FCPS 24/7 (Blackboard) through their parent SIS account. Click here to watch a short video on how to set up your account. For additional assistance, please contact the school during school hours.
Advanced Academic Program (AAP) Resources
Click the links below to see resources.
|Level IV Orientation Slides||Level IV Parent Handout|
|National Association for the Gifted||Virginia Association for the Gifted|
|FCPS Resources||Curriculum Frameworks|
Standards of Learning (SOL)
The Standards of Learning (SOL) for Virginia Public Schools establish minimum expectations for what students should know and be able to do at the end of each grade or course in English, Math, Sciene, History, and Social Studies. Click here for more information and practice items for SOL tests.
Links to practice tests and resources below:
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
With classroom teacher approval, students may use their own devices in the classroom. For more info, click here.
Click the link above to access division wide forms.
Wellness Award - 5th Year in a Row!
The Fairfax County Public Schools Wellness Task Force has again granted Fairview Elementary School the G.O.L.D.E.N.(Giving Others Lifelong Desire for Exercise and Nutrition) Wellness Award for 2012. The Gold Apple is the top tier in the G.O.L.D.E.N. Wellness Series.
Click here to go to the Office of Food and Nutrition Services home page for more information
FCPS has released a moblie app for you to use. Please take the time to download the app to your mobile device. Be sure to look for the official FCPS Mobile app - it's FREE! Check it out here: FCPS App (Apple) or FCPS App (Android)