Welcome to Wakefield Forest Elementary School!
Our mission is to provide for all Wakefield Forest Elementary School students a structured environment where every child is engaged in learning in a responsible and productive way so that each student will be challenged to reach his or her potential, be a life-long learner, and contribute as a caring member of our diverse, changing world.
- The Book Fair is here! Learn more about about the Wakefield Forest ES Book Fair at: http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/wakefield forestelem school1
- Find the 2014-2015 Spelling Bee Lists here.
- This year Wakefield Forest’s fifth and sixth graders will once again have the opportunity to experience the Elective Program.
- Supply Lists: The 2014-2015 School Suppliy lists are currently available here.
- Bring Your Own Device: Wakefield Forest Elementary School has embraced Fairfax County Public School’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program. The purpose of this program is to assist students and staff in creating a 21st century learning environment. In efforts to support this progress, ... (read more)
- Parent View: Parents have the opportunity to create an FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard) account of their own. Parent View Accounts provide legal guardians with access to all of their children’s FCPS 24-7 Learning courses using their own individual username and password. More importantly Parent View Accounts allow guardians to update their children’s emergency care information online. Learn how to Register for a ParentView Account on the FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent Help webpage