Welcome to Wakefield Forest Elementary School!
Our mission is to provide for all Wakefield Forest Elementary School students a structured environment where every child is engaged in learning in a responsible and productive way so that each student will be challenged to reach his or her potential, be a life-long learner, and contribute as a caring member of our diverse, changing world.
- Spelling Lists: The 2013-2014 Spelling Bee lists are currently available here.
- Speak Up National Research Project : Fairfax County Public Schools and Project Tomorrow invite students, teachers, administrators, and parents to participate in the 11th annual Speak Up National Research Project. The Speak Up National Research Project collects and reports on the authentic, unfiltered views and opinions of K-12 students, parents and educators on critical 21st century education and technology issues. Survey closes on December 20, 2013.
- Supply Lists: The 2013-2014 School Suppliy lists are currently available here.
- Bring Your Own Device: Wakefield Forest Elementary School has embraced Fairfax County Public School’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program. The purpose of this program is to assist students and staff in creating a 21st century learning environment. In efforts to support this progress, ... (read more)
- Parent View: Parents have the opportunity to create an FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard) account of their own. Parent View Accounts provide legal guardians with access to all of their children’s FCPS 24-7 Learning courses using their own individual username and password. More importantly Parent View Accounts allow guardians to update their children’s emergency care information online. Learn how to Register for a ParentView Account on the FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent Help webpage