HS & MS
- Please plan to join us for our annual Curriculum Nights at Robinson Secondary School.
- Rising 9th Grade Parent Night February 3rd - 6:00 pm Electives Fair, 6:45 -7:30 pm Presentation in Russell Theater. All 8th Grade parents & students are invited and encouraged to attend
- Rising 9 IB informational meeting will run from 7:45 to 8:30 on February 3rd immediately following the Rising 9th Grade Parent night. This program is for rising 9 parents and students.
- IB Night will be live streamed. See Ram Network Live Stream below.
Ram Network - Live Stream
No More - Anti Bullying Video
Meet a Professional Night - March 9th
TJHSST Admission Process - Go to MS Counseling- Parents Tab
Coming to Robinson for the first time?
Check out the Ram Rookie
Do you have a cool app that you would like to share?
Add our Athletics Calendar to your Personal Device or Oulook Calendar - Click Here
Fairfax County Public School Resources
- FCPS Food and Nutrition Services
- FCPS Wellness Policy
- FCPS Mental Health Resources
- Program of Studies
- FCPS Cares
FCPS offers many digital resources that students can use throughout the school year.
Daily Announcements from Good Morning Robinson (HS)
Click on each day to view the announcements.
Below are some guidelines for submitting announcements to GMR.
- Please send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write the announcement as you would like it read on GMR.
- Please indicate requested air dates and frequency of the announcement.
- For video announcements, please bring them to the GMR editing room on a thumb drive, where we will extract the file. File types: .avi, .mov, .mp4 are all good.
- Have a fantastic day.
Weekly Announcements from Mondays in the Middle (MS)
Below you will find some guidelines for submitting announcements for Mondays in the Middle. MIM films the week prior to the show, so please allow for time for the students to write, film, and edit the show. I look forward to receiving your announcements!!
Mondays in the Middle
Instructor: Megan Thrift
Please send all announcement requests to:
- Announcements can be pre-scripted or bullet points
- Please indicate if this announcement needs to be ran for multiple weeks
- PLEASE send in photographs or videos (.avi file type) to the above address of activities and classes so that they can be shared on the show!
High School Yearbook
Order Online - Click on Search by Order Number & Enter 5072
Middle School Yearbook
Order Online - Click on Search by Order Number & Enter 5050
PTSA Ram Gram - has moved to Ram Resources tab
Class of 2015
Graduation is June 16th at 9:30 am at GMU Patriot Center
Senior Input Forms are on the Counseling Page under the Transcripts and Due Dates Tab.
Senior Dues are $90. Pay your dues before then end the quarter to avoid a late payment fee.
The last day to order a Senior T-Shirt is Friday, September 26.
You also can submit payments and forms to Mrs. Baldwin in the sub-school 12 office.
All Night Grad Party
Follow Us on Twitter @RoboSeniors2015
Senior Pictures www.prestigeportraits.com
Senior Class Sponsors
April Rhodes: email@example.com
Stephanie Broyles: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Gagnon: email@example.com