Follow Principal Eline on Twitter @PrincipalEline
Find your bus @RBSSbusman
Announcements & Events
Reflections Contest - Deadline - 10/30/14
First Quarter Ends, October 31st
Two Hour Early Closing October 31st - Bell Schedule
Parents- Please look for the Federal Impact Aid form to come home with your student on October 31st, 2014
Be Aware Be Kind Be You
- No More - Anti Bullying Video
You can also find registration information on the Registration page under the Parents Tab
PSAT Information - Click on the SAT/PSAT tab - Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 - Registration Deadline is October 8, 2014
PSAT Bell Schedule - 10/15/2104
Check out our students & teachers smiling faces on Day 1 of the 2014-15 school year! Click here.
TJHSST Admission Process - Go to MS Counseling- Parents Tab
Parents looking to volunteer at Robinson?
Coming to Robinson for the first time?
Check out the Ram Rookie
Graduation Photo Information - Seniors
To order your graduation photo: log on to events.lifetouch.com, click on find your event, enter the type of event, state and school name, then click Find.
Do you have a cool app that you would like to share?
Add our Athletics Calendar to your Personal Device or Oulook Calendar - Click Here
Fairfax County Public School Resources
- FCPS Food and Nutrition Services
- FCPS Wellness Policy
- FCPS Mental Health Resources
- Program of Studies
- FCPS Cares
FCPS offers many digital resources that students can use throughout the school year.
Daily Announcements from Good Morning Robinson (HS)
Click on each day to view the announcements.
Below are some guidelines for submitting announcements to GMR.
- Please send announcements to email@example.com
- Please write the announcement as you would like it read on GMR.
- Please indicate requested air dates and frequency of the announcement.
- For video announcements, please bring them to the GMR editing room on a thumb drive, where we will extract the file. File types: .avi, .mov, .mp4 are all good.
- Have a fantastic day.
Weekly Announcements from Mondays in the Middle (MS)
Below you will find some guidelines for submitting announcements for Mondays in the Middle. MIM films the week prior to the show, so please allow for time for the students to write, film, and edit the show. I look forward to receiving your announcements!!
Mondays in the Middle
Instructor: Megan Thrift
Please send all announcement requests to:
- Announcements can be pre-scripted or bullet points
- Please indicate if this announcement needs to be ran for multiple weeks
- PLEASE send in photographs or videos (.avi file type) to the above address of activities and classes so that they can be shared on the show!
High School Yearbook
Order Online - Click on Search by Order Number & Enter 5072
Middle School Yearbook
Order Online - Click on Search by Order Number & Enter 5050
PTSA Ram Gram
Class of 2015
Graduation is June 16th at 9:30 am at GMU Patriot Center
Senior Input Forms are on the Counseling Page under the Transcripts and Due Dates Tab.
Senior Dues are $90. Pay your dues before then end the quarter to avoid a late payment fee.
The last day to order a Senior T-Shirt is Friday, September 26.
You also can submit payments and forms to Mrs. Baldwin in the sub-school 12 office.
All Night Grad Party
Follow Us on Twitter @RoboSeniors2015
Senior Pictures www.prestigeportraits.com
Senior Class Sponsors
April Rhodes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Broyles: email@example.com
Cindy Gagnon: firstname.lastname@example.org