HS & MS
Robinson Graduate Kjell Lindgren lauches to International Space Station. Click on the above link to read about his voyage.
Grades 7-10 students will read The Crossover by Kwame Alexander, Newbery Medal recipient. The author will visit Robinson in September to address students and talk about this book. Read more about the book and the author at: http://www.bookinaday.org/
Grades 11-12 students will read Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Read more about the book and the author at: http://www.storyman.com/books/unwind/
Friday, September 4th Middle School New Student Orientation
Beginning Monday, May 4th
Registration for FCPS Summer Academic Programs Now Open
A Year in Review 2015-16
Rising 7th Grade Parents, register your child for RAMping Up
Make check payable to Robinson PTSA
No More - Anti Bullying Video
Coming to Robinson for the first time?
Check out the Ram Rookie
Fairfax County Public School Resources
Community Conversation on Teen Stress May 9th - More Information
- FCPS Go To Guide for Parents
- FCPS Food and Nutrition Services
- FCPS Wellness Policy
- FCPS Mental Health Resources
- Program of Studies
- FCPS Cares
- FCPS Trouble-shooting Guide for Online Textbooks
FCPS offers many digital resources that students can use throughout the school year.
Daily Announcements from Good Morning Robinson (HS)
Click on each day to view the announcements.
Below are some guidelines for submitting announcements to GMR.
- Please send announcements to email@example.com
- Please write the announcement as you would like it read on GMR.
- Please indicate requested air dates and frequency of the announcement.
- For video announcements, please bring them to the GMR editing room on a thumb drive, where we will extract the file. File types: .avi, .mov, .mp4 are all good.
- Have a fantastic day.
High School Yearbook
2015 - 2016 Information coming in the fall
Middle School Yearbook