- Summer Assignments for rising 7th & 8th graders--click the link here to see all summer assignments.
- Parent Student Information Account: Learn about the FCPS Student Information System (SIS) Parent Accounts. Click here to see Account information and a video demonstration.
- RCMS PTA: Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- Show your support for RCMS: Click here to learn more and to make your donation to the RCMS No-Fuss Fund Raiser today.
- Monday, June 22nd – Friday, July 31st: 9AM – 2 PM
- Friday, July 3rd – Office closed for the 4th of July Holiday
- Monday, August 3rd – Friday, August 21st: 8 AM – 3 PM
- Monday, August 24th we will return to regular office hours - 7:00 AM – 3:30
- ***Student registrations over the summer are by appointment only. Please contact Lesa Lloyd, Registrar, at 703-925-3613 to schedule an appointment.
RCMS Current Newsletters
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch
Click here to see an archive of our weekly Keep In Touch (KIT) announcements.
Keep in Touch is Fairfax County Public Schools' notification system. Click on the link here to learn more and to register for your Keep In Touch Account.
Carson Summer Reading Book
After a lot of reading, deliberating, and voting, the One Book committee has selected The Crossover by Kwame Alexander to be our school One Book for the 2015-2016 school year. Click here for more information.
Summer Assignments for Rising 7th and 8th Graders
Click here to see more information about all summer assignments.
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology
For more information regarding registration and admittance click here.
Pets for Pedals Service Learning Project a Big Success
This year Rachel Carson students, staff and community donated enough money to purchase bikes for the students of Tarangire Primary School in Tanzania, Africa. See more information here.