- Regional Scholastic Arts Awards--click here to see the Carson students who won in local arts competition
- RCMS PTA--Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- RCMS Yearbook Purchase--Click here for more info.
- 2015-16 After School Program--Click here to see a list of After-School Activities
- Login Service Hours using X2VOL--Click here to see more information about logging volunteer hours.
Carson Courier Newsletters
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch
Keep in Touch is Fairfax County Public Schools' notification system. Click on the link here to learn more and to register for your Keep In Touch Account.
Spring Standards of Learning (SOL) Testing Information
The schedule for Spring SOL testing information can be found here. We ask that students avoid missing school duirng this time. Practice items for all SOL subject areas can be found at this link for the Virgnia Department of Edcuation.
The Institute for the Arts (IFTA)
The Institute for the Arts (IFTA) is a 4-week summer enrichment program for students interested in the performing and visual arts. Students are scheduled into four 70-minute classes that they select from over 80 course offerings. Many of these classes are unique to IFTA and are not available to students during the regular school year. Classes are taught in a friendly and fun environment where students are encouraged to be themselves and pursue their artistic talents. Click this link for more information.
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology
For more information regarding registration and admittance at TJ click here.
Follow Us On Twitter
Help Support RCMS With Box Tops for Education
Thank you for supporting Rachel Carson MS by clipping box tops from household items and school supplies. Drop them off in the collection drawer in the Main Office. Click here for more information on collecting Box Tops for Education.