- Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- Now is the time to show your support for RCMS and our instructional programs. Click here to learn more and to make your donation to the RCMS No-Fuss Fund Raiser today.
- Order your 2014-15 RCMS Yearbook. For more information click here.
- Come and join us at ODYSSEY OF THE MIND. Click here for a registration form.
- Participate in Pets Providing Pedals and help us get bikes to Africa. Click here for more information.
- Come support the RCMS Best Buddies chapter at their Chick-fil-A spirit dining night on Wednesday January 28th. This will take place at the Sunset Hills Road location in Reston between 5-8pm. Hope to see you there! Be sure to bring the attached flyer or show it on your phone! A portion of sales that night will go to Best Buddies!
Click the link to see the January issue of Current News.
In December, students examined their stress levels and ways to reduce stress levels. Parents are encouraged to discuss stress levels with their children and help work in ways that students can ensure they take care of themselves. Feel free to use this stress quiz to open the discussion.
In effort to proactively address the social-emotional needs of RCMS students, on Wednesday, February 4th (PE periods 1-4) or Friday (PE periods 5-8), February 6th our clinical support team and counselors will be introducing a county approved ACT Depression Awareness and Suicide Prevention Curriculum to our 7th grade students during their health and PE classes. The attached letter, with a full description of the program, and opt out form went home with all 7th graders on Monday. If you do not want your student to participate in the school-wide mental health curriculum, please complete this opt-out form and return it to your student's school counselor by 2:00 pm on Friday, January 9th. You may also email the form to Stacy Kirkpatrick, Director of Student Services.
Important B.Y.O.D. Information
For information on how to access the FCPS wireless network on your personal device please click here.
Thomas Jefferson HS Admissions Information
For more Information and other testing locations go to: Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology.
Help Support RCMS With Box Tops for Education
Thank you for supporting the Courtyard Garden by clipping boxtops from household items and school supplies. Drop them off in the collection drawer in the Main Office.