- August 4 – School Tour for Families New to FCPS
- September 2 – Panther Palooza Open House
- September 4 – New Student Orientation
- September 8 – First Day of School
- 2015-16 Student Supply List -- Click here for more information
- RCMS PTA: Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- Monday, August 3rd – Friday, August 21st: 8 AM – 3 PM
- Monday, August 24th we will return to regular office hours - 7:00 AM – 3:30
- ***Student registrations over the summer are by appointment only. Please contact Lesa Lloyd, Registrar, at 703-925-3613 to schedule an appointment.
RCMS Current Newsletters
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch
Click here to see a Welcome Message for the 2015-16 School Year. This KIT contains important information for all RCMS families.
Click here to see an archive of our weekly Keep In Touch (KIT) announcements.
Keep in Touch is Fairfax County Public Schools' notification system. Click on the link here to learn more and to register for your Keep In Touch Account.
Carson Summer Reading Book
After a lot of reading, deliberating, and voting, the One Book committee has selected The Crossover by Kwame Alexander to be our school One Book for the 2015-2016 school year. Click here for more information.
Summer Assignments for Rising 7th and 8th Graders
Click here to see more information about all summer assignments.
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology
For more information regarding registration and admittance click here.