Mantua Elementary School
Winter Band Concert
Mantua band students will be giving a winter band concert on Jan. 14th in the gym starting at 7pm.
Student Information System (SIS)
SIS Parent Accounts – Additional Central Mailing
SIS Parent Account registration letters will be mailed on the afternoon of September 8th to all parents of students who are new to FCPS and registered as of September 4th and to all parents who had a FCPS 24-7 Learning account last year but have not yet registered for their SIS Parent Account. This is the parent registration page once you receive your letter in the mail:
Here is the SIS Parent Account login link: You can also access it at www.fcsps.edu. It is on the right menu, the button right below the FCPS 24-7 Learning button.
For more information on the SIS Parent Account click here.
Budget Proposal Tool
The Budget Proposal Tool is an online way for stakeholders to provide their recommendations for how to address the projected deficit that FCPS is facing in FY 2017. FCPS is gathering proposals for two different deficit amounts: $50 million and $75 million. The shortfall contains uncertainty because there are costs and funding that are not determined until later in the budget process. For directions and the link to the tool click here. It is recommended you use Internet Explorer or Firefox with this tool.
Back to School Nights
Available for your viewing is the Mantua ES administrators' Back to School Night message and school board member Patty Reed's message.
School Improvement Plan
Google Apps for Education
Things to Keep in Mind When Using FCPS Google Apps for Education:
- Remember to never share your GAE password.
- Report any inappropriate use to a faculty or staff member at your school. It will be investigated.
- Over the summer, your GAE account and its tools will continue to be available for use, and any files from this school year will also be available.
- GAE student tools include Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Mail (grades 3-12 only) and Calendar.
- Remember that using Google Apps for Education outside of school is just like being in school. Students are responsible for following all FCPS guidelines as described in the Students Rights & Responsibilities Handbook and the FCPS Acceptable Use Policy.
Students may click here to access their accounts.