Mantua Elementary School
Important Upcoming Events
May 11-June 2 - SOL testing
May 29 – 3rd Grade Math, part 2
June 2 – 4th Grade Virginia History
Reading List for the Summer
School Improvement Plan
Mantua Elementary School's Improvement Plan is available.
Student Information System (SIS)
Mantua will be one of the pilot schools for FCPS's SIS Parent Accounts. These accounts are different from the 24-7 Learning Parent View accounts. The accounts will enable parents access to view student’s attendance, progress reports, and additional information, establishing another form of communication between home and school. During the first week of November 2014 each parent will receive a letter in the mail providing a web address, activation key, and directions on registering for your account. You can learn more by watching this short video. Once you set-up your account here is the link you can use to log in to access your account: https://sisparent.fcps.edu
- Information about SIS Parent Accounts
- Registration - http://www.fcps.edu/it/MyParentAccount
- Set-Up YouTube Video
- SIS Parent Account User Guide (pdf)
Google Apps for Education
Things to Keep in Mind When Using FCPS Google Apps for Education:
- Remember to never share your GAE password.
- Report any inappropriate use to a faculty or staff member at your school. It will be investigated.
- Over the summer, your GAE account and its tools will continue to be available for use, and any files from this school year will also be available.
- GAE student tools include Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Mail (grades 3-12 only) and Calendar.
- Remember that using Google Apps for Education outside of school is just like being in school. Students are responsible for following all FCPS guidelines as described in the Students Rights & Responsibilities Handbook and the FCPS Acceptable Use Policy.
Students may click here to access their accounts.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Students can register their devices themselves at school.