- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- Langley High School welcomes back Jim Robertson as our new Assistant Principal. Mr. Robertson was a history teacher for us last year. He has been teacher, assistant principal, principal, and superintendent in Pennsylvania. Last year he quickly became popular with teachers, parents, and students through his compassion and passion for teaching and learning. Among his other duties, Mr. Robertson will be the sophomore class administrator, instructional supervisor for the Math department, Library and Special Ed Cat. B. We are very excited to have him on board and please introduce yourself to him as you see him at many of our school events.
- Follow Mr. Ragone on Twitter @mjragone for the earliest alerts, Langley news, and best wishes for student groups.
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus. This was the subject of our PTSA/Principal’s Coffee on Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
- Issuance of Employment Certificates to Minors: Employment Certificates will no longer be processed at the schools. All documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov. Parents can now access the forms directly from the Dept. of Labor website.
- Schedule Change Packets available on the Student Services (Forms) page. Click here.
- School Sponsored Special Event Guest Form.
- Service Learning Opportunities - Check the website regularly for new Service Learning Opportunities. Updated 11/20/13. For more information about service learning at Langley, the Service Cord, and the Civic Seal, visit the Student Services, Service Learning tab.
- The State of Virginia requires all 10th grade students and their parent/guardian to attend a 90-minute traffic safety program as part of the classroom driver education instruction. This requirement began in the 2010-2011 school year and must be met before a student will receive a Driver Education Certificate of Completion (DEC-1 card).
Parents for Safe Teen Driving dates at Langley High School: September 26, November 19 & March 19. Click here for other high school dates for this program.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here.
- Moving to Langley Boundaries - Click here for registration information.
- Langley Balloons - An enterprise run by The Work Awarness and Transition Students. To order your balloons, click here.
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activity Hotline: 703-287-2787
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.