- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- What is THON? A Langley High, school-wide event, THON is a dance rave-a-thon that will help raise awareness and funds for the Josh Anderson Foundation. The event will be held on March 15th from 11:30 pm- 4:00am. Food, entertainment, games, media, and prizes will be provided for our dancers and participants. The goal is to raise at least $5,000. Click here for Thon permission slip.
- What is the Josh Anderson Foundation? The Josh Anderson Foundation’s mission is to provide teenagers with the mental health education, resources, and support needed so that they will never turn to suicide.
- What can YOU do?
Come to THON! Tickets are $15 and are on sale during all lunches this week. T-shirts will also be on sale for $10 each Tuesday-Friday this week.
- Mental Health Resources Information
Mental Health Emergency Numbers (available 24/7)
FCPS Hotline 571-423-1200
Woodburn/CSB Emergency Mental Health 703-573-5679
Dominion Hospital Emergency Room 703-536-2000
Crisis Link 703-527-4077; 1-800-suicide; 1-800-273-talk
Click here for the 2014 Langley Leap Application Packet. Deadline is April 9, 2014.
- Curriculum Focus Week: Curriculum Focus Week will take place February 3-7, 2014. The purpose of the week is to inform parents and students about course offerings so that students will make good solid choices for next year. Please contact department chairs or school counselors for additional information. Registration will start with rising seniors beginning February 10.
- Important news from Student Services - click here for 3rd Quarter Newsletter.
- For information regarding Course Descriptions of the courses being offered at Langley HS for 2014-15, please read the LHS Course Catalog.
- Follow Mr. Ragone on Twitter @mjragone for the earliest alerts, Langley news, and best wishes for student groups.
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus. This was the subject of our PTSA/Principal’s Coffee on Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
- Issuance of Employment Certificates to Minors: Employment Certificates will no longer be processed at the schools. All documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov. Parents can now access the forms directly from the Dept. of Labor website.
- School Sponsored Special Event Guest Form.
- Service Learning Opportunities - Check the website regularly for new Service Learning Opportunities. Updated 3/11/14. For more information about service learning at Langley, the Service Cord, and the Civic Seal, visit the Student Services, Service Learning tab.
- The State of Virginia requires all 10th grade students and their parent/guardian to attend a 90-minute traffic safety program as part of the classroom driver education instruction. This requirement began in the 2010-2011 school year and must be met before a student will receive a Driver Education Certificate of Completion (DEC-1 card).
Parents for Safe Teen Driving dates at Langley High School: September 26, November 19 & March 19. Click here for other high school dates for this program.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here.
- Moving to Langley Boundaries - Click here for registration information.
- Langley Balloons - An enterprise run by The Work Awarness and Transition Students. To order your balloons, click here.
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activity Hotline: 703-287-2787
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.