- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- SIS Parent Accounts
- News You Choose
- Summer Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-2:00 p.m.
- Click here for Langley Summer Reading List/Assignments.
- If your student is interested in taking a summer course, go to the following link for more information about summer programs offered in Fairfax County Public Schools. http://www.fcps.edu/is/summer/intervention.shtml
- Upcoming Summer Camp News:
Boys Basketball Camp, 7/11-7/15 and 7/18-22, at Cooper Middle School
Girls Basketball Camp, 7/18-7/22, at Longfellow Middle School
College Application Bootcamp, 8/1-8/3 and 8/8-8/10, 8:00-10:00 a.m., at Cooper Middle School
AP Summer Workshop, 8/25,at Langley High School
Math Bootcamp, 7/18-7/29 and 8/1-8/12, at Cooper Middle School
FAQ Summer Math Boot Camp
Marching Band, 8/11-8/12 for student leaders; 8/15-8/19 for full band rehearsals
- Click here for the Class of 2020 Parent Night Presentation
New service learning opportunities are available. Click on the Service Learning Opportunities link for more information. Last update 7/19/2016.
Students required to register to attend Partners for Safe Teen Driving include:
- Students in FCPS grade 11 or 12 not enrolled in grade 10 health and physical education
- Students who are home schooled
- Students attending private schools
- Students enrolled in a school division other than FCPS
Registration is available online through the Adult and Community Education website at http://www.fcps.edu/is/ace/k12.shtml
- Click here for the SIS Parent View Support Video
- Work Permits: Documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov/
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here. To go to the Yearbook Website, click here.
- New and prospective students may schedule a tour of the building through the PTSA. Click here for information.
- Moving to Langley Boundaries? - .Click here for registration information
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.
SIS Parent Acounts:
As of Sept. 8, 2015, parents must have an active SIS Parent account. You will use your SIS login credentials to access both your SIS account and your Blackboard 24/7 Parent View account.
Before you register for your SIS Parent Account, you must have an “Activation Key” -- the activation key would have been included in a letter from FCPS with instructions on how to register for your SIS Parent Account.
SIS Parent Account Registration Page (If you have your activation key):
SIS Login Page for Active Account:
Troubleshooting SIS Parent Accounts: If you have any of the following issues, please enter a Parent Support Ticket:
- Do not have an activation key or activation key has expired
- Do not remember username
- Do not remember password
- Account not working as expected
Video overview of SIS Parent Account Creation Process:
How to Navigate your SIS Parent Account:
Dear LHS Parents,
We will soon begin using a new communication tool to provide information about news and events at Langley HS.
This new tool is a subscription-based email service called News You Choose. We will send you our first communication soon -- you will have the option to continue receiving updates or to opt-out. You also have the option to subscribe to additional topics. Subscribers always have the option to unsubscribe by clicking on a link at the bottom of the email.
News You Choose replaces the Keep in Touch Plus subscription portal which will no longer be used.
News You Choose will not replace the essential information FCPS communicates using the Blackboard Connect system (Keep in Touch Basic); however, Keep in Touch Basic will eventually be rebranded as eNotify. Parents will continue to receive emergency messages, delayed openings and school closings, attendance messages, low lunch balances, and other critical information to the email address listed on a student’s emergency care card through eNotify. Parents are automatically signed up to receive this essential information and will continue to receive these messages.
As a subscriber, if you have children at more than one school, you can select which schools you want to receive information from and how often – as it happens, once a day, or once a week.
We are excited to make this new service available to keep you updated on everything that is happening at Langley High School and we believe you will appreciate the ability to manage your subscription to best meet your needs.
To facilitate the process, we have enrolled all parents in Langley HS News and Announcements using the primary email address we have on record.
You can subscribe to additional topics as they become available. To access your subscriber preferences, go to the link below:
Below are some screenshots to help you get oriented when you access your account for the first time. When you go to the link above, you will enter the primary email address you used when registering your student(s) at Langley.
Once you login, you can either click the subscriber preferences link or sign up for more topics under Langley High School.
Under your subscriber preferences, click the Subscriptions Tab to opt-out of topic(s) by checking the delete box for that topic -- you can also delete you account if you no longer want to receive email updates.
Click the Preferences Tab to change your email address, the frequency you receive email updates, and your password.
If you ever forget your password or need help, click the appropriate link and you will have immediate access to support.