- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- AP Boot Camp - August 27. Registration due by August 7. Click here for Registration information.
- Summer Hours for the Main Office and Student Services will be 8:00-2:00, Monday-Friday.
- The Humanities Summer Reading List and the Langley Read have been announced. Click here for details.
Click here to purchase the Langley Read through the PTSA Amazon Store
- College Application Workshop - August 4-6 and August 10-12. Register early, space is limited.
- Math Summer Boot Camp Overview: Students will review fundamental algebraic and geometric concepts while working on critical thinking and problem solving skills and will receive lessons that are hands-on and interactive. The program is taught by FCPS high school teachers and students will receive continuous feedback throughout the camp.
The boot camp is taught at two different levels. The first level is for students enrolled in Algebra 1, Geometry or Algebra 2 and focuses on concepts from pre-algebra and Algebra 1. The second level is for students enrolled in PreCalculus or AP Calculus and focuses on concepts from Algebra 2 with a review of Trigonometry. Click here for application.
- Applications are available for all rising juniors and seniors for the 2015-2016 Mentor and Mentee Program. Pick them up in Student Services. Deadline is April 30.
- Schedule Change Requests: Schedule requests for 2015-16 school year were finalized on March 20, 2015. At this time, if you would like to request a change for 2015-16, it will be granted on a space availability basis only. Please submit your request via this link http://goo.gl/eV4LFo by August 1, 2015. Please use internet explorer and login via the student’s FCPS schools google account to have access to the form. You will be notified if your request has been approved. Please remember that requests will be considered until August 5th. After August 5th, the 2015-16 Master Schedule will be locked for the beginning of the school year and no more changes will be made/accepted until the Fall schedule change process starts after 1st quarter.
- Click here for the SIS Parent View Support Video
- Curriculum Night presentations are now available. Information includes:
· Amount of homework given nightly
· Teacher expectations of their students
· Projects due throughout the year
· Skills needed for success in the course
· Differences between the general level/honors level and/or AP level
· Time management, commitment, balance, and work ethic requirements
· Work samples from all levels of the course
· Differences in textbooks by levels
- Langley High School Alumni from 1975 have announced plans for their 40th Reunion at St. Luke’s Parish Hall on Georgetown Pike in McLean on August 1, 2015. Please contact David Cahan at email@example.com for detailed information or visit https://travelon.wufoo.com/forms/langley-high-school/ to be added to their database.
- Work Permits: Documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov/
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus.
- Service Learning Opportunities - Check the website regularly for new Service Learning Opportunities. Updated 5/4/15. For more information about service learning at Langley, the Service Cord, and the Civic Seal, visit the Student Services, Service Learning tab.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here. To go to the Yearbook Website, click here.
- New and prospective students may schedule a tour of the building through the PTSA. Click here for information.
Moving to Langley Boundaries? - .Click here for registration information
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.