- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- Summer Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Click here for the Humanities Summer Reading List
This year's Langley Read will be The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary Pearson.
- Spanish Summer Camp: This camp is designed for those who would like to gain an academic advantage during the summer. Whether you need to review a past level, or would like an introduction to the next level, you will benefit from our Boot Camp. You will learn through games, songs, competitions, and hands on activities that will help you hone your skills just before the school year begins. You will be surprised how much you can learn in just two weeks. Click here for Information for Parents. For an application, click here.
- Click here for the College Application Summer Workshop.
- AP Summer Boost Camp - August 21. Click here for enrollment form.
- Math Summer Boot Camp - Click here for information.
- Summer Service Learning Opportunity--All hours earned after June 30, 2014 will be applied to the 2014-15 school year.
SHARE needs your help! The SHARE Back to School project welcomes students to help us pack boxes of school supplies on Thursday, August 7 at the McLean Baptist Church Youth Hall. For more information and to sign-up please go to: http://tinyurl.com/SchoolSupplyPacking8-7-14. In addition, the SHARE food pantry experiences the severest shortages of food in the summer when our clients experience their greatest need. We need volunteers to help with our Food Drives on Saturday, August 9th and 23rd. Saturday, August 9 at McLean SAFEWAY--http://tinyurl.com/SHAREFoodDrive8-9-14 and Saturday, August 23 at McLean GIANT--http://tinyurl.com/SHAREFoodDrive8-23-14.
- Curriculum Focus Week: Curriculum Focus Week will take place February 3-7, 2014. The purpose of the week is to inform parents and students about course offerings so that students will make good solid choices for next year. Please contact department chairs or school counselors for additional information. Registration will start with rising seniors beginning February 10.
- For information regarding Course Descriptions of the courses being offered at Langley HS for 2014-15, please read the LHS Course Catalog.
- Follow Mr. Ragone on Twitter @mjragone for the earliest alerts, Langley news, and best wishes for student groups.
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus.
- Issuance of Employment Certificates to Minors: Employment Certificates will no longer be processed at the schools. All documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov. Parents can now access the forms directly from the Dept. of Labor website.
- Service Learning Opportunities - Check the website regularly for new Service Learning Opportunities. Updated 5/8/14. For more information about service learning at Langley, the Service Cord, and the Civic Seal, visit the Student Services, Service Learning tab.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here.
- Moving to Langley Boundaries - Click here for registration information.
- Langley Balloons - An enterprise run by The Work Awareness and Transition Students. To order your balloons, click here.
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activity Hotline: 703-287-2787
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.