Service Learning Opportunities
Testing & Assessments
- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- Touching Bases - Monday, February 2, 8:00-10:00 a.m. Click here for map.
- Curriculum Night presentations are now available. Information includes:
· Amount of homework given nightly
· Teacher expectations of their students
· Projects due throughout the year
· Skills needed for success in the course
· Differences between the general level/honors level and/or AP level
· Time management, commitment, balance, and work ethic requirements
· Work samples from all levels of the course
· Differences in textbooks by levels
- Stop Hunger Now,
February 7, 2015,
Colvin Run Elementary School
In partnership with Stop Hunger Now, the Langley Pyramid schools are working together to raise $25,000 to enable the purchase and packaging of 100,000 meals. Please come together and join us to package these much needed meals. Each meal costs only 25 cents to make. For just $10, you can donate 40 meals; $25 will make 100 meals and $100 will pay for 400 meals. Make your tax-deductible donation today at http://events.stophungernow.org/LangleyPyramid2015 (corporate matching contributions welcome). Volunteers must register for the event and pick a time slot at http://goo.gl/prNSTi.
- Langley High School Alumni from 1975 have announced plans for their 40th Reunion at St. Luke’s Parish Hall on Georgetown Pike in McLean on August 1, 2015. Please contact David Cahan at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information or visit https://travelon.wufoo.com/forms/langley-high-school/ to be added to their database.
- Work Permits: Documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov/
- Congratulations to Ms. Leah Puhlick, Langley science teacher, who has been recognized by the Yale Office of Undergraduate Admisions as a recipient of the 2014 Yale Educator Award.
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus.
- Service Learning Opportunities - Check the website regularly for new Service Learning Opportunities. Updated 1/26/15. For more information about service learning at Langley, the Service Cord, and the Civic Seal, visit the Student Services, Service Learning tab.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here. To go to the Yearbook Website, click here.
- New and prospective students may schedule a tour of the building through the PTSA. Click here for information.
Moving to Langley Boundaries? - .Click here for registration information
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.