- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- SIS Parent Accounts
The deadline for including a SENIOR AD in the 2016 Langley HS Yearbook is fast approaching. Parents wishing to purchase an ad should visit www.langleyyearbook.com for information, and submit materials to the main office by November 25, 2015.
Yearbooks are currently on SALE for the special discount price of $75.75 - Now through December 2, 2015. Prices will increase to $85.85. Visit YEARBOOKORDERCENTER.com and enter the school code 4159 to buy a yearbook today.
Student Cathy Park received a National PTA Reflections Award for Outstanding Interpretation for her watercolor artwork “Unity”. Cathy also received the Art Education Partnership Youth Artist of the Year Award. Cathy Park and her teacher Catherine Stark were invited to the Art Education Partnership’s National Forum where they participated in a panel discussion about the importance of Art Education in the school curriculum.
- New service learning opportunities are available. Click on the Service Learning Opportunities link for more information. Last update 11/13/2015.
Students required to register to attend Partners for Safe Teen Driving include:
- Students in FCPS grade 11 or 12 not enrolled in grade 10 health and physical education
- Students who are home schooled
- Students attending private schools
- Students enrolled in a school division other than FCPS
Registration is available online through the Adult and Community Education website at http://www.fcps.edu/is/ace/k12.shtml
- Click here to purchase the Langley Read through the PTSA Amazon Store
- Click here for the SIS Parent View Support Video
- Curriculum Night presentations are now available. Information includes:
· Amount of homework given nightly
· Teacher expectations of their students
· Projects due throughout the year
· Skills needed for success in the course
· Differences between the general level/honors level and/or AP level
· Time management, commitment, balance, and work ethic requirements
· Work samples from all levels of the course
· Differences in textbooks by levels
- Work Permits: Documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov/
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here. To go to the Yearbook Website, click here.
- New and prospective students may schedule a tour of the building through the PTSA. Click here for information.
- Moving to Langley Boundaries? - .Click here for registration information
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.
Daily Bell Schedule
2 Hour Delay Bell Schedule
Advanced Placement Testing Schedule 2016 (available spring 2016)
SIS Parent Acounts:
As of Sept. 8, 2015, parents must have an active SIS Parent account. You will use your SIS login credentials to access both your SIS account and your Blackboard 24/7 Parent View account.
Before you register for your SIS Parent Account, you must have an “Activation Key” -- the activation key would have been included in a letter from FCPS with instructions on how to register for your SIS Parent Account.
SIS Parent Account Registration Page (If you have your activation key):
SIS Login Page for Active Account:
Troubleshooting SIS Parent Accounts: If you have any of the following issues, please enter a Parent Support Ticket:
- Do not have an activation key or activation key has expired
- Do not remember username
- Do not remember password
- Account not working as expected
Video overview of SIS Parent Account Creation Process:
How to Navigate your SIS Parent Account: