- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- Langley Summer Camps 2013
Volleyball Camp: June 17th- 21st
Boys Basketball Camp: June 24th-28th, Session I
Boys Basketball Camp: July 15th- 19th, Session II
Girls Basketball Camp: July 22nd- 26th
Math Summer Boot Camp
- Langley High School Prom - Saturday, June 1, 2013. Bringing a Guest to Prom? Click here for School-Sponsored Special Events Guest Form. This is required for all guests who are not students at LHS.
- Langley’s annual Career Day is coming Friday, June 7th! Following a dynamic key note speaker, all Class of 2014 students will preregister to hear three speakers and learn about careers that interest them. The goal of Career Day is to provide students with the many opportunities available to them, to learn about the career paths of professionals currently in the field, and to start thinking about their own unwritten future.
- During the Math Summer Boot Camp at Langley High School, students will review fundamental algebraic and geometric concepts while working on critical thinking and problem solving skills. Click here for more information and application.
- LHS Mission & Vision -- We want to know what kind of high school you want for our community and for your children. Please follow the steps below to provide your input:
- Click here to Email
- The subject line should already be LHS MISSION, if not please include it in your message.
- Please respond to 2 statements:
- By the time my son/daughter leaves Langley High, I want him/her to be able to . . . . .
- In what way do you want Langley High to distinguish itself from other schools? In other words, what should make us special?
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Attendance Fax: 703-287-2718
Activity Hotline: 703-287-2787
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Student Services: 703-287-2722
LHS Online Gallery
Testing and Assessments
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.