- Contact Us
- Quick Links
- About Us
- Langley High School Alumni from 1975 have announced plans for their 40th Reunion at St. Luke’s Parish Hall on Georgetown Pike in McLean on August 1, 2015. Please contact David Cahan at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information or visit https://travelon.wufoo.com/forms/langley-high-school/ to be added to their database.
- Schedule Change Packets are now available…Click here for the packet and follow the instructions.
- The Science Department is recruiting volunteers to assist with the science fair on January 22, 2015. If you are interested in serving as a judge or member of the Scientific Review Committee, or would like to provide refreshments, please complete the form at the link below. Your assistance greatly helps us make this program successful. If you have any questions, please contact Jeromy Gilman (Jeromy.Gilman@fcps.edu) or Sarah Ell (Sarah.Ell@fcps.edu). http://goo.gl/kp79hh
- Work Permits: Documents required to process a child labor permit can be found at http://www.doli.virginia.gov/
- Congratulations to Ms. Leah Puhlick, Langley science teacher, who has been recognized by the Yale Office of Undergraduate Admisions as a recipient of the 2014 Yale Educator Award.
- Follow Mr. Ragone on Twitter @mjragone for the earliest alerts, Langley news, and best wishes for student groups.
- On-Line Options – See the link below for information on FCPS’s online campus.
- Service Learning Opportunities - Check the website regularly for new Service Learning Opportunities. Updated 10/31/14. For more information about service learning at Langley, the Service Cord, and the Civic Seal, visit the Student Services, Service Learning tab.
- Want to start a new club or renew an existing club? Click here for directions and documents.
- Yearbook Sales Flyer, click here. To go to the Yearbook Website, click here.
- New and prospective students may schedule a tour of the building through the PTSA. Click here for information.
Moving to Langley Boundaries? - .Click here for registration information
- Langley Balloons - An enterprise run by The Work Awareness and Transition Students. To order your balloons, click here.
back to top
Main Office: 703-287-2700
Activities Office: 703-287-2750
Activities Fax: 703-287-2764
Band Office: 703-287-2820
Career Center: 703-287-2747
Cafeteria Office: 703-287-2721
Main Office Fax: 703-287-2797
Student Services: 703-287-2722
Student Services Fax: 703-287-2834
Langley High School is one of twenty-six secondary and high schools in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system. The school district is the largest in Virginia and the eleventh largest in the country, with over 175,000 students served.