Welcome to Greenbriar East!
KIT Basic (Automatic Enrollment)
Parents of Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) students and employees of the school system are automatically enrolled in the KIT Basic service. FCPS central offices and schools use KIT Basic to communicate emergency, delayed opening and school closing information, attendance, and outreach messages (this includes news and announcements from your child's school). Basic contact information from the student information system and the employee databases are uploaded to the KIT system. It is important for parents to keep their child’s emergency contact information up to date. Parents should whitelist Keep in Touch email addresses to ensure they receive important messages from their children's school and the district.
Updating KIT Basic Contact Information
Parents may view and update their child's emergency and contact information online through weCare@School, a feature of FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard) using a Parent View Account. Parents may also direct requests to update student contact information to the student information assistant at their child's school.
FCPS Mobile App
Fairfax County Public Schools has designed a mobile app to help parents and students access information you need where and when you need it.
- Get the latest news from FCPS in Top Stories
- Need help or know someone who does? Click on Crisis Resources for help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Check out the lunch menus in the Energy Zone icon
- Find your school in the Directory
- Find important school year dates and events in Calendars
- Go to Settings to get news and updates from schools you select
- Need to find schedule information for your sports teams? Click on the Sports icon to get information about all your favorite athletic teams
- Check out the FCPS Facebook, Twitter and YouTube videos
The FCPS Mobile app is free and available now for download on Android devices, iPhones and iPads.