Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Meet-and-Greet. Join Principal Devers for a Meet-and-Greet on the Fox Mill playground on August 22 at 5 p.m.
- Open House. Come and meet your new teacher and see your new classroom on August 28. Details to follow.
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, September 16, 2014, and Tuesday, January 20, 2015. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents in the fall should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, September 9, 2014. Spring flyers should be submitted for approval by Tuesday, January 13, 2015.
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to school policy
at Fox Mill (pdf)
Electronic Device Permission Form (pdf)
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
If you have not yet signed up for a Parent View account, giving you access to your child's / children's online course, plus the ability to update emergency care cards and access to the Fox Mill Parent Information online website, please read this letter to start the process for creating your account.