Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Our counselors will be hosting a coffee for parents on 10/16/14 @ 9:00 a.m. in the café. The College Funding Coach will be coming to discuss how it is never too early to start saving for college and different ways to save. All are invited. Please see attached flyers for more info.
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, September 16, 2014, and Tuesday, January 20, 2015. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents in the fall should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, September 9, 2014. Spring flyers should be submitted for approval by Tuesday, January 13, 2015.
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to school policy
at Fox Mill (pdf)
Electronic Device Permission Form (pdf)
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
Parents can now create their own account for FCPS 24-7 Learning. After registering and having their account validated at one of their children’s schools, parents will have their own username and password to access all of their children's available courses, their middle school students’ Academic and Career Planning, their high school students’ career and college planning through Family Connection and will be able to update their children’s emergency information through weCare@school. Updating weCare@school with the correct email address will ensure better communication via Keep in Touch.
For help with your 24-7 ParentView account or to create a new one, please visit this link to the County's ParentView information page.