Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Brian Moose is the new Principal of Fox Mill ES.
- Federal Parent-Student Surveys will be mailed to your home at the end of the month. These surveys help FCPS obtain its fair share of federal grant money (approximately $3,000,000 annually) through the Impact Aid Program. We must receive a completed form back from each child by November 5. Please read full story here.
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, January 20, 2015. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, January 13, 2015. .
- It's not too late to join the PTA! Membership is only $11 per person and it includes a school directory. Please click here for the paper form or go to www.pay4schoolstuff.com
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
Parents can now create their own account for FCPS 24-7 Learning. After registering and having their account validated at one of their children’s schools, parents will have their own username and password to access all of their children's available courses, their middle school students’ Academic and Career Planning, their high school students’ career and college planning through Family Connection and will be able to update their children’s emergency information through weCare@school. Updating weCare@school with the correct email address will ensure better communication via Keep in Touch.
For help with your 24-7 ParentView account or to create a new one, please visit this link to the County's ParentView information page.