Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- April 7, 2014, is now a full day of school for elementary schools (snow make-up day). We will follow the Wednesday schedule. April 7 is also the first day of the 4th quarter.
- Snow Makeup Days are June 23 and 24 As per the School Board’s approved calendar for the February 13 and March 3 snow days. The February 14 and March 4 snow days are not required to be made up.
- SOL Schedule for May-June 2014 has been revised (as of March 28) and is posted at this link.
- Kindergarten Orientation/Registration Enrollment Information for the 2014-2015 School Year--Monday, May 12, at 1:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria (please follow this link for more details)
- County Video Interview with Principal Devers at Fox Mill ES on the Japanese Immersion Program at Fox Mill.
- County Video coverage on the Fox Mill Walk for the Homeless.
- Bus Schedule for 2013-14 (PDF) format..
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, January 21, 2014. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, January 14, 2014.
- See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to school policy
at Fox Mill (pdf)
Electronic Device Permission Form (pdf)
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
If you have not yet signed up for a Parent View account, giving you access to your child's / children's online course, plus the ability to update emergency care cards and access to the Fox Mill Parent Information online website, please read this letter to start the process for creating your account.