Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- 2013-2014 School Year Student Placement Information
If you have information about your child or about the kind of learning environment best suited for your child that you think is pertinent and that your child’s current teacher may not be aware of, please email Mrs. Devers at firstname.lastname@example.org to share this information. If you do not have access to a computer, a hand-written letter is welcomed. Please include the following information in your correspondence:
- Subject line: Placement
- Your child’s name and grade level for next year
- Parents’ name and contact information
- Learning style of your child
- Any other pertinent information regarding your child’s learning
Please note: the grade level assignments for teachers are based on the enrollment number of students as well as other factors. Due to the possibility of grade level changes of teachers, request for specific teachers cannot be honored. Please send all information to Mrs. Devers no later than May 31, 2013.
- Snow Makeup Days are June 23 , 24, and 25.
- SOL Schedule for May-June 2014 has been revised (as of March 28) and is posted at this link.
- Kindergarten Orientation/Registration Enrollment Information for the 2014-2015 School Year--Monday, May 12, at 1:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria (please follow this link for more details)
- County Video Interview with Principal Devers at Fox Mill ES on the Japanese Immersion Program at Fox Mill.
- County Video coverage on the Fox Mill Walk for the Homeless.
- Bus Schedule for 2013-14 (PDF) format..
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, January 21, 2014. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, January 14, 2014.
- See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to school policy
at Fox Mill (pdf)
Electronic Device Permission Form (pdf)
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
If you have not yet signed up for a Parent View account, giving you access to your child's / children's online course, plus the ability to update emergency care cards and access to the Fox Mill Parent Information online website, please read this letter to start the process for creating your account.