Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Fox Mill Walks to Shine a Light on Homelessness, Oct. 22
Come join us on Thursday, October 22, as students, parents, teachers and staff of Fox Mill will once again walk together to increase awareness of homelessness in our community, and raise money for Cornerstones (formally Reston Interfaith). Details on attached PDF.
- PTA Membership Form (PDF Link to form). Please consider joining the PTA to support your student(s) and our school.
- Bell Schedule for 2015-2016. School begins at 8:45 am and dismisses at 3:30 pm. Doors will open at 8:30 am.
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook: @FoxMillES (Twitter); Fox Mill Elementary School (Facebook).
- New Parent SIS Accounts. The Parent SIS Account will combine information on all of your students in Fairfax County Schools. From your Parent SIS Account, you will be able to see information regarding attendance, grades, and teacher contacts, plus more. In addition, you will use the same login for accessing your Parent 24/7 (Blackboard) account. Here is the link to register for the Parent SIS Account.
For your convenience, here are the steps to creating your Parent SIS account, once you have your Activation code:
1. Open your browser and navigate to http://www.fcps.edu/it/MyParentAccount/
2. Click on "SIS Parent Account" located under "Activate" on the page.
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Activation Key as they appear below.
4. Enter a valid E-mail Address and confirm. This will be your Username.
5. Enter a Password that meets the listed requirements and confirm.
6. You will receive an e-mail to complete the activation of your account
- Flyers from Non-Project Organizations. Fox Mill will send hard copy materials of nonprofit organizations to students’ homes twice during the year: on Tuesday, September 15 and Tuesday, February 9. Any organization wishing to present a flyer must submit it for principal approval by Tuesday, September 8 or Tuesday, February 2. All flyers shall include the following disclaimer: These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Fairfax County School Board, the Superintendent, or this school.
- Kindergarten orientation/registration. Please follow this link to complete information and registration forms.
- How to enroll your rising 1st grader into the Japanese Immersion program. See details on this PDF. Click on this link to go directly to the registration link.
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch and Family Connection
Please refer to this web page on the Fairfax County site for information on how families can keep abreast of important information.