Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Student Placements for 2015-2016. Parents, if you feel you have pertinent information to share with us as we begain placing your child in a class next year, please fill out the Student Input Placement form before May 8, 2015. You can find the form by following this link.
- AUN-J Performance at Fox Mill ES. You can enjoy the same performance our students and staff enjoyed by watching the performance of the world-renowned Japanese orchestra, ANU-J--Link to YouTube.
- Kindergarten orientation/registration. Fox Mill Elementary School held our "Kindergarten Roundup" orientation for parents of incoming kindergartners for 2015-16, on Monday April 6. Links to important registrations informaion is listed next. Please follow this link to complete information and registration forms.
- Fox Mill Focus. News announcements from Fox Mill ES (March 6). PDF File.
- How to enroll your rising 1st grader into the Japanese Immersion program. See details on this PDF. Click on this link to go directly to the registration link.
- It's not too late to join the PTA! Membership is only $11 per person and it includes a school directory. Please click here for the paper form or go to www.pay4schoolstuff.com
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
Parents can now create their own account for FCPS 24-7 Learning. After registering and having their account validated at one of their children’s schools, parents will have their own username and password to access all of their children's available courses, their middle school students’ Academic and Career Planning, their high school students’ career and college planning through Family Connection and will be able to update their children’s emergency information through weCare@school. Updating weCare@school with the correct email address will ensure better communication via Keep in Touch.
For help with your 24-7 ParentView account or to create a new one, please visit this link to the County's ParentView information page.