Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Meet-and-Greet has been moved to Tuesday, August 26. Due to a scheduling conflict, the Fox Mill Meet & Greet which was originally scheduled for Friday, August 22nd will be rescheduled for Tuesday, August 26th at 5pm. We hope that the weather will clear up and students and families can come out to the playground for a popsicle treat!
- 5% Day at Reston Whole Foods Market, August 27, 2014. Please consider shopping at the Reston Whole Foods Market on August 27. Reston Whole Foods will donate to Fox Mill ES 5% of the store's sales that day. This is a one-time event only. Please note the details below:
- The event is called 5% Day and will take place only at the Reston Whole Foods Market.
- Store address: 11660 Plaza America Dr., Reston, VA 20190
Store Hours: 8am to 9pm
- You do not need to sign anything or show anything.
- The PTA is asking for volunteers to help man a table from 11:30-6:30 to thank customers for supporting our school. If interested in volunteering place sign up.
- Open House. Come and meet your new teacher and see your new classroom on August 28. Details to follow.
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, September 16, 2014, and Tuesday, January 20, 2015. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents in the fall should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, September 9, 2014. Spring flyers should be submitted for approval by Tuesday, January 13, 2015.
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to school policy
at Fox Mill (pdf)
Electronic Device Permission Form (pdf)
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
Parents can now create their own account for FCPS 24-7 Learning. After registering and having their account validated at one of their children’s schools, parents will have their own username and password to access all of their children's available courses, their middle school students’ Academic and Career Planning, their high school students’ career and college planning through Family Connection and will be able to update their children’s emergency information through weCare@school. Updating weCare@school with the correct email address will ensure better communication via Keep in Touch.
For help with your 24-7 ParentView account or to create a new one, please visit this link to the County's ParentView information page.