Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- The Sixth Grade Promotion Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 17th. The ceremony will begin at 9:15 AM in the school cafeteria, followed by a reception held in the school gym. Guests may enter through the side cafeteria doors beginning at 9:00 AM. There will be sign out sheets available for families that want to take students out of school following the ceremony and reception. Please feel free to email the sixth grade teachers if you have any questions.
- AUN-J Performance at Fox Mill ES. You can enjoy the same performance our students and staff enjoyed by watching the performance of the world-renowned Japanese orchestra, ANU-J--Link to YouTube.
- Kindergarten orientation/registration. Fox Mill Elementary School held our "Kindergarten Roundup" orientation for parents of incoming kindergartners for 2015-16, on Monday April 6. Links to important registrations informaion is listed next. Please follow this link to complete information and registration forms.
- Fox Mill Focus. News announcements from Fox Mill ES (March 6). PDF File.
- How to enroll your rising 1st grader into the Japanese Immersion program. See details on this PDF. Click on this link to go directly to the registration link.
- It's not too late to join the PTA! Membership is only $11 per person and it includes a school directory. Please click here for the paper form or go to www.pay4schoolstuff.com
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch and Family Connection
Please refer to this web page on the Fairfax County site for information on how families can keep abreast of important information.