Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Student Placement Survey for the 2016-2017 school year. Though the beginning of the 16-17 school year may seem far away, we are already beginning our planning for classroom assignments. To assist in this process we would like to give you the opportunity to provide some information about your child. Please fill out the Student Placement Survey found at this link. Survey must be received by May 27.
- SOL Testing Schedule has been posted. See SOL Test Schedule Link on the left.
- Kindergarten Round-Up Information 2016. The orientation meeting for parents of incoming kindergartners, our “Kindergarten Roundup”, will be held on Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 2:30 p.m. for parents only in the school cafeteria. Please follow this link to the Registration Page for more details and a link to a Survey of Preschool Children we need you to fill out.
- Sign up for News You Choose. This system replaces the Keep in Touch Plus subscription portal. Use this link to sign up: News You Choose
- PTA Membership Form (PDF Link to form). Please consider joining the PTA to support your student(s) and our school.
- Bell Schedule for 2015-2016. School begins at 8:45 am and dismisses at 3:30 pm. Doors will open at 8:30 am.
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook: @FoxMillES (Twitter); Fox Mill Elementary School (Facebook).
- Flyers from Non-Project Organizations. Fox Mill will send hard copy materials of nonprofit organizations to students’ homes twice during the year: on Tuesday, September 15 and Tuesday, February 9. Any organization wishing to present a flyer must submit it for principal pproval by Tuesday, September 8 or Tuesday, February 2. All flyers shall include the following disclaimer: These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Fairfax County School Board, the Superintendent, or this school.
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch and Family Connection
Please refer to this web page on the Fairfax County site for information on how families can keep abreast of important information.