Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- See more Science Fair photos on Parents page.
- See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
2013-2014 School Year Student Placement Information
If you have information about your child or about the kind of learning environment best suited for your child that you think is pertinent and that your child’s current teacher may not be aware of, please email Mrs. Devers at firstname.lastname@example.org to share this information. If you do not have access to a computer, a hand-written letter is welcomed. Please include the following information in your correspondence:
- Subject line: Placement
- Your child’s name and grade level for next year
- Parents’ name and contact information
- Learning style of your child
- Any other pertinent information regarding your child’s learning
Please note: the grade level assignment for teachers are based on the enrollment number of students as well as other factors. Due to the possibility of grade level changes of teachers, request for specific teachers cannot be honored. Please send all information to Mrs. Devers no later than May 31, 2013.
- SOL Practice at home:
Note: At school, we have had success using the web browser Internet Explorer. We have heard that the browser Chrome also works well. Students can also try the sample practice tests for the grades below their current grade level for additional practice on using the technology enhanced items and for practice on the increased rigor of these tests.
- The SOL (Standards of Learning) Testing schedule has been posted from May 22-June 5. Please avoid scheduling appointments for your students during this time. (See calendar on the left or small calendar on the right.)
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to school policy
at Fox Mill (pdf)
Electronic Device Permission Form (pdf)
- Bus Schedules for 2012-2013 (pdf)
- Kiss-and-Ride map posted on Parent links.
- Supply lists and summer reading information is posted on the left
Fox Mill ES is a 2011 Governor's Award for Educational Excellence Recipient
At Fox Mill ES it is our mission to focus instruction on developing the whole child. We are committed to providing opportunities designed to meet individual needs and to ensure that every child experiences success, academically, emotionally and socially
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
If you have not yet signed up for a Parent View account, giving you access to your child's / children's online course, plus the ability to update emergency care cards and access to the Fox Mill Parent Information online website, please read this letter to start the process for creating your account.