Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- PTA Membership Form (PDF Link to form). Please consider joining the PTA to support your student(s) and our school.
- Bell Schedule for 2015-2016. School begins at 8:45 am and dismisses at 3:30 pm. Doors will open at 8:30 am.
- Open House. Open House is Thursday, September 3.
New student orientation—9:00-10:00 am
Kindergarten orientation—10:30-11:30 am
Grades 1-6 orientation—1:00-2:00 pm
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook: @FoxMillES (Twitter); Fox Mill Elementary School (Facebook).
- New Parent SIS Accounts. Sometime in August, all Fox Mill families should be receiving a Key Code that will allow them to open a Parent SIS Account. The Parent SIS Account will combine information on all of your students in Fairfax County Schools. From your Parent SIS Account, you will be able to see information regarding attendance, grades, and teacher contacts, plus more. In addition, you will use the same login for accessing your Parent 24/7 (Blackboard) account. To learn more, check out these two YouTube video created by FCPS:
- Flyers from Non-Project Organizations. Fox Mill will send hard copy materials of nonprofit organizations to students’ homes twice during the year: on Tuesday, September 15 and Tuesday, February 9. Any organization wishing to present a flyer must submit it for principal approval by Tuesday, September 8 or Tuesday, February 2. All flyers shall include the following disclaimer: These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Fairfax County School Board, the Superintendent, or this school.
- Kindergarten orientation/registration. Please follow this link to complete information and registration forms.
- How to enroll your rising 1st grader into the Japanese Immersion program. See details on this PDF. Click on this link to go directly to the registration link.
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with Keep in Touch and Family Connection
Please refer to this web page on the Fairfax County site for information on how families can keep abreast of important information.