Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Attention Parents, Students, and Teachers: Help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders! Participate in Project Tomorrow's Speak Up survey and share your opinions about education, technology, 21st century skills, STEM, and more. The community member survey is open to the general public at www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2014. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete, but you will be helping to shape the future of how technology is used in schools.
- How to enroll your rising 1st grader into the Japanese Immersion program. See details on this PDF. Click on this link to go directly to the registration link.
- Federal Parent-Student Surveys will be mailed to your home at the end of the month. These surveys help FCPS obtain its fair share of federal grant money (approximately $3,000,000 annually) through the Impact Aid Program. We must receive a completed form back from each child by November 5. Please read full story here.
- Flyers from nonprofit organizations will be sent home in Tuesday folders on Tuesday, January 20, 2015. Nonprofit organizations that want to make their materials available to Fox Mill students and parents should submit a flyer to the office for the principal’s approval by Tuesday, January 13, 2015. .
- It's not too late to join the PTA! Membership is only $11 per person and it includes a school directory. Please click here for the paper form or go to www.pay4schoolstuff.com
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
Stay Connected with 24-7 ParentView
Parents can now create their own account for FCPS 24-7 Learning. After registering and having their account validated at one of their children’s schools, parents will have their own username and password to access all of their children's available courses, their middle school students’ Academic and Career Planning, their high school students’ career and college planning through Family Connection and will be able to update their children’s emergency information through weCare@school. Updating weCare@school with the correct email address will ensure better communication via Keep in Touch.
For help with your 24-7 ParentView account or to create a new one, please visit this link to the County's ParentView information page.