Bell Schedule: Monday: 8:35am - 12:45pm | Tuesday - Friday: 8:35am - 3:15pm
Students should arrive at school between 8:05am and 8:30am
Registration Questions? Please contact Terri Risden at 703-658-5600
To stay in touch with day to day activities, please visit and subscribe to our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AnnandaleTerraceES
- Sign up for Rec-Pac Now!
- NEW TIMES at Annandale Terrace 11:00am - 6:30pm, the dates stay the same: July 1st through August 8th
- Rec Pac Update New time at Annandale Terrace Elementary
- Dates: July 1 through August 8 (no change)
- Modificación del Programa de Rec Pac Nuevo horario de Annandale Terrace Elementary
- Fechas: 1ero de Julio al 8 de Agosto (no hay cambio)
- Upcoming PTA Events
- If you have any questions or comments or would like to volunteer, please contact Laura Hibdon, Parent Center.
Laura Hibdon 703-658-5600
- Reminder to Parents from the Cafeteria Manager
- The cafeteria serves both breakfast and lunch to our students at Annandale Terrace. Students can purchase only one breakfast ($1.50) and one lunch ($2.65) per day. Children who qualify for free or reduced-priced lunch ($.40) receive breakfast free or at a reduced-price ($.30). Please be sure you have enough money on your child’s card to purchase food at school or pack a lunch box from home each day. In the event there is no money on the card to purchase lunch, the cafete- ria is only allowed to give your child a small serving of cereal and milk.
*You will be charged $1.00 for this service. This money should be repaid to the office the very next day.