Picture Day is coming soon... October 16th!
Hispanic Parent Orientation Night
Queremos invitarlos una noche de orientación para Padres Hispanos que se llevara a cabo el miércoles, Octubre 7, 2015. Este evento familiar empezara a las 6 pm hasta las 7:45 pm.
World Language Credit Exam
The World Language Credit Exam registration is open. Please see your counselor to sign up!
Students Rights & Responsibilities (SR&R)
- Students will participate in SR&R presentations during their PE classes on Friday 9/18 (8th Grade) and Friday 9/25 (7th Grade). They will also receive in-class instruction during Rock Time on Tuesday (9/22) and Thursday (9/24). View additional SR&R resources.
- The SR&R signature page must be turned in to their Rock Time teacher no later than Friday 10/9.
TJHSST Information Session
View a summary of the information session held on September 16th.
SIS Parent Accounts: The Student Information System (SIS) online tool will provide parents with access to view their child's student information, including attendance, report cards, class schedules, gradebook, course history, discipline, health, and school information. Parents new to SIS will receive a letter with an activation code that will allow you to set up your account. After you receive your parent letter by mail, please follow the instructions in this video or click here to view more information. Please use this link to report any issues you have regarding SIS.
Click here to login to SIS.
Block Schedule Adjustments: The following adjustments will be made to the block schedule dates for the 2015-2016 School Year.
- Due to the loss of a Blue Day on Columbus Day, Tuesday (10/13) will be an Anchor Day.
- Due to the loss of a Blue Day on Presidents’ Day, Friday (2/19) will be a Blue Day.
- Due to the loss of a Blue Day to a Strategic Planning Day on March 28, Tuesday (3/29) will be an Anchor Day.
- Due to the loss of a Blue Day to Memorial Day, Friday (6/3) will be a Blue Day.