Child Safety Presentation
AAP Parent Information
AAP Parent Information meeting-December 9 at 6:30 pm in the Library. Focus will be on the referral and screening process and timeline.
All parents should make sure they have activated their SIS account so they can access information about your child's attendance, performance, and demographic information. Beginning August 2015 if you have a Parent View account in Blackboard you must use your SIS credentials to log into Parent View. More information...
Important TDAP Information for Rising 6th Graders
All rising 6th graders MUST have evidence of a TDAP vaccination on file at the school. More Information...
For Your Information
Parent Handbook 15/16 (PDF)
Birthday Treat Policy (PDF)
Pre-Arranged Absence Request
For those families who are requesting prearranged absences for their children, FCPS now has a form for parents to complete before the absences occur. Please find the form at the link here:
http://www.fcps.edu/it/forms/se291.pdf . When plans are made, please fill out the form as soon as possible and return to your student’s teacher. One form is needed for each student. You still need to inform your teacher and the attendance line by email of the student’s absence.
Staffing and Projections for 15-16
- Enrollment Projection as of 8/14/15
- Class Size Projection as of 8/7/15
Staffing and Projections for 14-15
- Staffing-August 26
- Staffing Projection 8/4/14
- Enrollment Projection 8/4/14
- Enrollment Projection SPED 8/4/14
- Staffing Projection 7/2/14
- Staffing Projection 6/6/14
- Enrollment Projections 6/6/14 Part 1
- Enrollment Projections 6/6/14 Part 2
- Staffing Projections-May
- Enrollment Projections-May
- Enrollment Projections Part 2-May