In your own voice and choice of media tell us your unique and compelling thoughts about a given theme. Selected stories will appear on the FCPS Student Voice website and possibly other digital or broadcast platforms.
OPEN-ENDED THEME: Voice Box. Open deadline.
Step up and raise your voice! Voice Box, an open-ended opportunity. Share what you feel passionately about...your choice of topics. Let your voice be heard!
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Submit complete work
- Be truthful
- Avoid profanity
- Have rights to music or audio used
- Only include your first name
- Check that individuals have not opted out for public use
- Verify facts
- Be yourself
- Submissions must comply with FCPS Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R)
TYPE OF MEDIA ACCEPTED
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MEDIA
- Create your media and ask a teacher to review.
- Upload to your fcpsschools.net Google Drive account.
- Share your folder with us: email@example.com.
You will be notified if your story has been selected to appear on the FCPS Student Voice website and possibly other digital or broadcast platforms.
All FCPS K-12 students are eligible to submit media.
HOW TO TELL A GREAT STORY
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please email your questions or suggestions for future themes to firstname.lastname@example.org.