Food for Students During the School Year
Find out how to get no-cost meals for students this school year.
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) Office of Food and Nutrition Services is offering healthy meals at locations throughout Fairfax County this school year under the USDA Summer Food Service Program and the At-Risk Afterschool Meals component of the Child and Adult Care Food Program. The same meals will be available at no separate charge to all participants at each site.
Our goal is to provide every student in FCPS daily access to a healthy meals during this pandemic.
Please see important message for meals during the week of Thanksgiving.
The meals will be provided at no cost for students through June 30, 2021. FCPS students are welcome to come to any of the sites or bus route stops to pick up a meal during these time periods.
Meals are prepared fresh daily with high quality ingredients by a dedicated team of trained food service professionals. Our grab and go meals are tasty, well-balanced, and contain protein, whole grains, fruits and/or vegetables, and low-fat or fat-free milk. The meals are planned by registered dietitian nutritionists.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available at no-cost Monday-Friday at all schools with in-person instruction.
- FCPS Grab & Go with Curbside Service sites and bus routes are available Monday-Friday only.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available to pick up at the same time.
- Meals for Saturdays and Sundays will be distributed at all Grab & Go sites and on bus routes every Friday.
- Afternoon snacks and supper meals will be distributed at all Grab & Go sites and on all bus routes.
- Fairfax Meal Kits are available at 29 sites listed below.
All FCPS students (regardless of age) are eligible for free grab and go meals, as well as other county children that are eighteen (18) years and under. Adults picking up meals for children should let staff know how many children's meals they need. Adults may pay $2 for the meals as well.
As a reminder, it is important to follow social distancing guidelines. Be sure to stand a minimum of 6 feet apart from others and practice regular hand washing, including prior to leaving a residence to pick-up meals, upon returning home, and before consuming food.
Please wear a mask when picking up meals.
Bus Route Meal Service Monday - Friday
Bus Delay Notices
Meal MenusFind out what's on the menu at your Grab & Go and Meal Kit location or Bus Route Meal Service.
Grab & Go with Curbside Service
Meals are available for pick up between 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
As of 12/2, all Grab & Go sites will have afternoon snack and supper meals available.
Curbside meal pick-up stations are generally located in the bus lanes at the schools or in the kiss and ride area. Look for the canopy tent along with Food and Nutrition Services staff, who will deliver meals directly to vehicles.
Walk-ups are still welcome at all sites. Walkers are asked to use school sidewalks to safely navigate their walk to the pick-up stations.
Please wear a mask when picking up meals.
- Annandale Terrace ES 7604 Herald St., Annandale
- Bailey's Primary ES 6111 Knollwood Dr., Falls Church
- Bonnie Brae ES 5420 Sideburn Rd, Fairfax
- Braddock ES 7825 Heritage Dr., Annandale
- Bren Mar Park ES 6344 Beryl Rd., Alexandria
- Brookfield ES 4200 Lees Corner Rd, Chantilly
- Bucknell ES 6925 University Dr., Alexandria
- Burke School 9645 Burke Lake Rd., Burke
- Cameron ES 3434 Campbell Drive, Alexandria
- Centre Ridge ES 14400 New Braddock Rd., Centreville
- Coates ES 2480 River Burch Road, Herndon
- Crestwood ES 6010 Hanover Ave., Springfield
- Cunningham Park ES 1001 Park Street, Vienna
- Daniels Run ES 3705 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax
- Dogwood ES 12300 Glade Dr., Reston
- Edison HS 5801 Franconia Rd, Alexandria
- Falls Church HS 7521 Jaguar Trail, Falls Church
- Forest Edge ES 1501 Becontree Ln, Reston
- Fort Belvoir Primary ES 5980 Meeres Rd., Fort Belvoir
- Fox Mill ES 2601 Viking Dr, Herndon
- Garfield ES 7101 Old Keene Mill Rd., Springfield
- Glen Forest ES 5829 Glen Forest Dr., Falls Church
- Graham Road Community Building 3036 Graham Rd., Falls Church
- Herndon ES 630 Dranesville Rd., Herndon
- Hollin Meadows ES, 2310 Nordok Place, Alexandria
- Hunters Woods ES 2401 Colts Neck Road, Reston
- Hutchison ES 13209 Parcher Ave., Herndon
- Hybla Valley ES 3415 Lockheed Blvd., Alexandria
- Irving MS 8100 Old Keene Mill Rd., Springfield
- Lees Corner ES 13500 Hollinger Ave, Fairfax
- London Towne ES 6100 Stone Rd., Centreville
- Lorton Station ES 9298 Lewis Chapel Rd, Lorton
- Luther Jackson MS 3020 Gallows Rd, Falls Church
- Lynbrook ES 5801 Backlick Rd, Springfield
- Mason Crest ES 3705 Crest Dr, Annandale
- Mosby Woods ES 9819 Five Oaks Rd, Fairfax
- Mount Eagle ES 6116 N. Kings Hwy, Alexandria
- Mount Vernon Woods ES 4015 Fielding St., Alexandria
- North Springfield ES 7602 Heming Ct, North Springfield
- Oak View ES 5004 Sideburn Road, Fairfax
- Parklawn ES 4116 Braddock Road, Alexandria
- Pine Spring ES 7607 Willow Ln., Falls Church
- Providence ES 3616 Jermantown Rd., Fairfax
- South County HS, 8700 Laurel Crest Drive, Lorton
- South Lakes HS 11400 South Lakes Dr, Reston
- Stone MS 5500 Sully Park Dr, Centreville
- Terra Centre ES 6000 Burke Centre Pkwy, Burke
- Westgate ES 7500 Magarity Road, Falls Church
- Weyanoke ES 6520 Braddock Rd., Alexandria
- White Oaks ES 6130 Shiplett Blvd, Burke
Fairfax Meal Kits
Fairfax Meal Kits will be offered at several sites, containing seven (7) days of breakfast and lunch items packed in bulk. Meal kits will be available for pick up every Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or until supplies are exhausted.
All meals are available at no-cost to FCPS students and children eighteen (18) years of age and under. Parents/caregivers may pick up for children and adults may purchase kits for $28.00.
Important note. As of 12/2, distribution will take place every Wednesday at all locations (change of Key MS from Monday to Wednesday starting 12/2)
Please wear a mask when picking up the meal kits.
- Aldrin ES 11375 Center Harbor Rd, Reston
- Baileys Upper ES 6245 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
- Beech Tree ES 3401 Beechtree Ln, Falls Church
- Belvedere ES 6540 Columbia Pike, Falls Church
- Camelot ES 8100 Guinevere Dr., Annandale
- Centreville ES 14330 Green Trails Blvd, Centreville
- Columbia ES 6720 Alpine Dr., Annandale
- Dranesville ES 1515 Powells Tavern Pl, Herndon
- Floris ES 2708 Centreville Rd, Herndon
- Graham Road ES 2831 Graham Rd, Falls Church
- Greenbriar West ES 13300 Poplar Tree Rd, Fairfax
- Groveton ES 6900 Harrison Ln, Alexandria
- Gunston ES 10100 Gunston Rd, Lorton
- Herndon MS 901 Locust St, Herndon
- Keene Mill ES 6310 Bardu Ave, West Springfield
- Key MS 6402 Franconia Rd, Springfield
- Lake Anne ES 11510 N Shore Dr, Reston
- Lanier MS 3801 Jermantown Rd, Fairfax
- McNair Primary ES 2499 Thomas Jefferson Dr, Herndon
- Newington Forest ES 8001 Newington Forest Ave, Springfield
- Oak Hill ES 3210 Kinross Cir, Herndon
- Rocky Run MS 4400 Stringfellow Rd, Chantilly
- Saratoga ES 8111 Northumberland Rd, Springfield
- Sleepy Hollow ES 3333 Sleepy Hollow Rd, Falls Church
- Sunrise Valley ES 10824 Cross School Rd, Reston
- Timberlane ES 2737 West St, Falls Church
- Westlawn ES 3200 Westley Rd, Falls Church
- Woodburn ES 3401 Hemlock Dr, Falls Church
- Woodlawn ES 8505 Highland Ln, Alexandria
Map of Food Resources in Fairfax County
Mapa de recursos alimenticios en el condado de Fairfax
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.