FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard)
Important Blackboard Update - 4/17/20
Please use Chrome browser whenever you use FCPS 24-7 Blackboard and Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
For the best experience, please set Google Chrome as your default browser.
1. Launch Chrome: If you don’t have the Google Chrome browser, download it from Google at: https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Paste the following into the URL window chrome://settings/defaultBrowser
3. Click Make Default
4. If prompted to choose an app, click Google Chrome and close the window
*If you do not want to set Chrome as your default browser, you will need to launch Chrome and cut and paste any links for Blackboard Learn (fcps.blackboard.com) or Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
About FCPS 24-7
FCPS 24-7 Learning, sometimes referred to as Blackboard (the vendor's name), is the online resource that allows Fairfax County Public Schools students to extend learning beyond the traditional school day and beyond school facilities. For more information please access the links below.
Parent Help – For assistance, please contact your child's school.
Students, parents, and teachers are invited to use FCPS 24-7 Learning to:
- Access homework and classroom assignments
- View class calendars
- Explore links to enrichment activities
- Update emergency contact information
- Access various tools designed to facilitate student learning and communication between students, parents, and staff