FCPS 24-7 Learning : Students
Help for Students
Important Blackboard Update - 4/17/20
Please use Chrome browser whenever you use FCPS 24-7 Blackboard and Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
For the best experience, please set Google Chrome as your default browser.
1. Launch Chrome: If you don’t have the Google Chrome browser, download it from Google at: https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Paste the following into the URL window chrome://settings/defaultBrowser
3. Click Make Default
4. If prompted to choose an app, click Google Chrome and close the window
*If you do not want to set Chrome as your default browser, you will need to launch Chrome and cut and paste any links for Blackboard Learn (fcps.blackboard.edu) or Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
Help Information - Search and Browse by Topic
Help Videos and Reference Guides
- Blackboard Learn for Students
- Setting Your Preferences and Environment (Please note that Profiles are not available in the student environment.)
- Working in Your Course
- SafeAssign Originality Report