College Board Mobile Policies
Understand what it means to share mobile numbers
The following message should be referenced when answering question 15 of the PSAT/NMSQT pre-survey and to question 18 of the SAT School Day pre-survey.
Before completing the Mobile Number field of your answer sheet, please read these opt-in policies. By providing your mobile number, you acknowledge that you have received, read, and understand the terms and conditions herein.
College Board Alerts SMS Terms and Conditions
- Text JOIN to 70801 to join College Board Alerts. Approximately 6 messages per month. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile*, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell, and Virgin Mobile. *T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To discontinue receiving SMS messages from College Board Alerts, text STOP to 70801.
- For a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one (1) final message from College Board confirming that you have been unsubscribed in our system. Following such confirmation message, no additional text messages will be sent unless you re-activate your subscription, which you can do by texting JOIN.
- For additional help, text HELP to 70801 or contact [email protected].
The College Board mobile policies are copyright of the College Board and are used here with permission.