Academy Course Drop Information
How to drop an Academy Course
To drop a course:
- Login to MyPDE
- On the white bar at the top of the screen, click on the Self icon.
- On the left menu, click on Training Schedule.
- Click on the checkbox next to the course you want to drop.
- In the grey bar near the top of the page, click on Cancel Registration.
- On the next page, scroll down and click on Confirm Cancellation.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the withdrawal and your training schedule will show as canceled.
Participants must withdraw 24 hours prior to the 1st class in order to avoid failing a class.
Individuals with a history of not attending or unsuccessful completion of courses may be wait listed for any course for a period of one year.
Make-up Work Policy
Participants that are unable to attend a session, either pre-approved or unplanned absence, are required to complete a make-up assignment equivalent to the amount of class time missed. Class time is usually 3 hours. Make-up assignments are meaningful, purposeful, and applicable to the content of the course. Samples of completed make-up work may be requested.
Any absences beyond the maximum number of permitted absences will result in not earning credit for the course.
1 Credit Course
Participants may miss 1 class and will have 1 make-up assignment.
2 Credit Course
Participants may miss 2 classes and will have 2 make-up assignments.
3 Credit Course
Participants may miss 3 classes and will have 3 make-up assignments.