Accelerated Workforce Education (AWE)
AWE Pilot Program
Are you at a crossroads? Unsure of what your next step is after graduation? Accelerated Workforce Education (AWE) offers postsecondary options to young adults ages 17-24.
The affordable program is designed for young adults who are seeking a career in the trades, health services, business, or information technology. AWE is a good choice for students who want to explore nontraditional career pathways.
Using the quality programming through Adult and Community Education, AWE offers courses and certificates that help:
- Prepare students for the workforce.
- Enhance and learn additional skills.
- Provide opportunities for supplemental income.
- Broaden career portfolios and encourage career exploration.
Business and Information Technology
• Fast Track Bookkeeping and Accounting
• Computer Support Technician
• Office Assistant
• Microsoft Office Proficiency Workshop
• Strategic Financial Planning for Young Adults
Health and Medical
• Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
• Dental Assistant
• Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Pharmacy Technician
• Veterinary Assistant