Citizen Incident Reports and Claims

How to file a claim with FCPS

Citizen Injury

Citizens who are injured on FCPS property should use form FS-147, Citizen Injury (claim or Report) to document and officially notify Fairfax County Public Schools of the incident.

Citizen Property Loss

Citizens who want to report property losses should use Form FS-148 (Citizen Property Loss).

Citizens should...

  • Describe the incident fully
  • Attach any supporting documentation to the form
  • Call Risk Management (RM) if they have questions concerning the claims Process.

Citizen Claim/Report Forms

  • FS-147

    Citizen Injury Claim/Report

  • FS-148

    Citizen Property Loss Claim/Report

Forms should be submitted to:

Risk Management
  Gatehouse Administration Center I
  8115 Gatehouse Road - Suite 4300
  Falls Church, Virginia 22042

  Phone: 571-423-3620
  Fax: 571-423-3627